Wikipedia Racial Injustice in Chicago Courts

Search results

Thursday, August 22, 2024

 

WHAT THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY IS TRYING TO COVER-UP IS THAT WHEN RICHARD J DALEY WAS THE STATES ATTORNEY, HE DROPPED THE PATERNITY SUIT AGAINST ME VIA ASA OBRIETTA SCOTT SHE WAS A NIGERIAN SISTER AND STACEY BERMAN WAS THE FINAL ASA WHO ENDED UP WITH THE CASE BECAUSE OBRIETTA SCOTT HAD AN INTERVIEW WITH ME UNBEKNOWN TO MY ATTORNEY ROBERT EGAN.

Now somebody had Balls to go behind Richard J. Daley and bring in States Attorneys or Assistant States Attorneys when his September 17, 1987, Court Order was never VACATED.

On the case that was Dismissed Judge D. Adolphus Rivers was the only judge (85 D 068184).

But on the case (88 D 079012) it is so many judges it looks like a Ku Klux Klan convention NOW THE REAL QUESTION IS WHO ARE THEY SENDING A MESSAGE TO TRYING TO FUCK OVER ME?

IS IT RICHARD J. DALEY OR ME? 

This case is the P Diddy of Cover-up Babylon an updated version of Sodom & Gomorrah.

She was mean as HELL, I was very nervous talking to her, but she asked me how did, I meet Francoise, I explained to her we attended High School together, she was dating my cousin, and we were friends my play cousin brought her to Roosevelt University where, I was attending who was a body builder and was working out with her Police father.

She asked when was the first time we had sex, I told her it was the second week of March because, I kept a diary of the women, slept with, I explained to her it was kinda weird being with her because, the next day, I was in her bed with my socks on my shorts were pulled down and she said we had great sex but, I didn't have anything to drink, or had any evidence indicating a sexual act was performed it felt like, I was given something to block my memory, I only smoked a little weed with her, and dranked some lemonade, I have never ever slept with a woman with my socks on, I always placed my socks in my shoes, but the next day, I remembered having sex and she implied that she was afraid of her father and we had sex, she acted like she was being raped, I was scared asked her if I was hurting her she said No! and began crying profusely saying that she didn't want a baby, but her father is insisting she have a baby, but she was not ready for a baby, my question so you have a boyfriend? Her reply, you are the first man to ever get past her father and that I was the first man to be with her this way, and is not afraid of him men are afraid of her father, she implied he had to adopt her sisters child and got in trouble by it, she said that when she is out with her father people thinks she is his girlfriend, I was like huh that's weird, she said that her father was in love with her but she didn't feel that way towards him but loved me and wanted me to go to Paris with her and for me to finish my schooling there.

I explained to ASA Obrietta Scott, I went the internal affairs to file a complaint on her father, they were more concerned who did, I know or what family member, I had on the Police force? 

My lodge Lodge Brothers in Prince Hall who were Policemen all knew who Francoise's father was and was shocked he got back on the force because it was no secret he had impregnated his younger daughter. 

She insisted that, she was afraid of her father and moved with her sister who was dating Mr. T but still can't seem to get away from him but felt protected with me and couldn't understand why, I was not afraid of her father because he had a gun, I told her father is not the only man who carries a gun, I know a lot of men who carries a gun, her father told me in my face, that all of his daughters had good pussy and that was a fact in front of her mother and Francoise all her mother said was ahh pookie!

ASA Obrietta Scott said this is not your child and we never had this conversation not even to your attorney.

She was a top dog in the States Attorney's office but she turned out to be real fair so she obviously told States Attorney Richard J. Daley is why she passed the case to ASA Stacey Berman. 

I HAVE BEEN WRONGFULLY FRAMED FOR ANOTHER MAN'S CHILD AN INCESTUOUS MATTER COVERED-UP BECAUSE HE WAS POLICE OFFICER3
Yahoo/Sent
  • Joe Louis 
    From:joelouis565@yahoo.com
    To:hfs.cookcentral@illinois.gov
    Cc:Pirahana1@gmail.com
    Tue, Aug 22, 2023 at 8:20 PM
    Dear Sir/Madam

    As per my conversation with a representative of the Illinois Child support Division from 1-800-447-4278 today around 2:35pm, she was very courteous and professional and is the second person to ever communicate with me and direct me to a source who can help me.

    1.) Please find a Complaint filed against the CHILD SUPPORT DIVISION sent to Gov Pritzker June 26, 2020.

    2.) Please find a Response from the OEIG Re: OEIG Complaint #20-01834, Nov 6, 2020, referring this matter to be addressed by the Child Support Division to this date nobody has ever complied with said DIRECTIVE and has left me languishing within the system as if, I was an immigrant or a non-existent person.

    3.) Please find a letter due-diligently sent to Grace B. Hou, Illinois Secretary, April 19, 2021, she never replied, hereto attached.

    4.) Please find a Fax Communication sent to Grace B. Hou, Illinois Secretary, April 19, 2021, hereto attached, detailing the necessary FACTS, PROVING THIS WAS NEVER MY CHILD, she never responded.

    5.) Please find a Fax Communication sent to Thomas Harlson April 19, 2021, hereto attached, the same Fax sent to Grace, he never responded.

    6.) Prior, I sent Theresa Eagleson the same Fax sent to the above Feb. 22, 2022, hereto attached, she never responded, but I had attached a Notice of Appeal sent to her. 5-12-2021.

    7.)  Here is all of the evidence that demonstrates how FRANCOISE LOUISE BARBARA HIGHTOWER-BELMER who is under investigation by INTERNAL AFFAIRS because she used her POLICE POWERS to get so many STATE EMPLOYEES to go along with her in this DIABOLICAL EXTORTION SCHEME disguised as CHILD SUPPORT.

        Most Important, this case was DISMISSED SEPTEMBER 17, 1987, 85 D 068184 and is the only time Paternity Tests were had which EXCLUDED me from PATERNITY, in spite of someone coercing the lab officials to falsify the results because they left the true results intact.

    In closing this case is worse than a PPP Loan scam or Covid Virus, the OEIG is allegedly investigating so many players or has allegedly directed other independent agencies to investigate, it is impossible to keep up with these criminals, but one thing is a FACT.

    Many are recorded in these documents, and I don't care who they are but EXONERATE MY NAME FROM THIS SHIT, and if upon receipt you might want additional documents just let me know, I just might be in possession or can direct you to the source.

    Respectfully submitted,

    Joe Louis Lawrence



}Fax

2/24/2022

 

 

Urgent

 

For Review

 

Please Comment

 

Please Reply

 

Please Recycle

 

From:

Joe Louis Lawrence

Phone:

 312 965-6455

Fax:

 

Company Name:

Illinois Department of Human Services Director

 

 

To:

 Madam Director Theresa Eagleson

Phone:

 

Fax:

 217 524-6049

Pages                             

 

Reference #                    

 C01240217 and RIN# 100573906

 

Comments: As per my conversation with a Representative 2-23-2022 to provide said documents to remove my name from the National Registry for Child Support in order to RELEASE MY PASSPORT. Gov Pritzer received correspondence and the Inspector General learned I never owed any child support but to this date this matter has not been resolved

Dear Madam:

Please find documents from the Department of Public Aid in 1992 and 2004

1.)    1/26/2004 Bal ZERO

2.)    8/16/1992 Bal ZERO Francoise’s address was redacted.

3.)    CERTIFIED MAY 18, 1988 COURT ORDER SAYING DEF WAS SERVED 2/23/88

4.)    CERTIFIED AUGUST 3, 1988 THE SERVICE OF SUMMONS OF FEB. 24, 1988 IS HEREBY QUASHED ET AL. From Clerk of the Circuit Court Iris Y. Martinez proving veracity in all of my statements.

5.)    BECAUSE THE WRONG COURT DATE WAS VACATED said JUDGMENT STANDS NEVER WAS AN ORDER FOR CHILD SUPPORT ENTERED.   

6.)    On Nov. 21, 2002 Tycee Laqita Hightower was in fact EMANCIPATED 18 YEARS OF AGE.

7.)    ANY COURT ORDERS, OTHERWISE WERE FROM RACIST JUDGES using their positions STEALING MY WAGES, MY EMPLOYMENT, MY FREEDOM, I’m HOMELESS & FORCED ON WELFARE EVER SINCE JUDGE BARTKOWICZ issued a BOGUS WARRANT against me in 1994, had my CTA Badge 26615 removed from my body illegally THREATENED ME if, I kept trying to be REINSTATED TO THE CTA, he was going to LOCK ME UP!  I WAS NEVER REINSTATED TO CTA BECAUSE OF THIS LIE

8.)    I was OFF WORK INJURED ON DUTY, as CTA Officials stole my wages, he used his Judicial Robe to protect his Fraternal Brethren, Every Racist and Negroes closed their eyes and didn’t help me!   

9.)    As you can see the JUDGES are like the Ku Klux Klan or Nazis WEARING ROBES NOT HOODS Lynching me with INJUSTICES!  As a Caucasian woman can you HELP & RESOLVE THIS MATTER?

Respectfully submitted,

Joe Louis Lawrence   




No comments:

Post a Comment