Wikipedia Racial Injustice in Chicago Courts

Search results

Sunday, September 8, 2024

 

I WANT THE SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE HON KENNEDY, HON CRUZ AND CHAIRMAN DICK DURBIN TO SEE HOW CHICAGO AND STATE DEMOCRATS DON'T HONOR ANY LAWS THAT RELATE TO JUDICIAL CANONS OR ANY LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES.

Please find evidence capsulizing the fact Democrats are still ENFORCING JIM CROW LAWS OF APARTHEID against People of Color and Masculine Heterosexual Free Men.

1.) In this case Democrats made up an Attorney Manilow and Goldman as being my attorney this is a BIG ASS LIE; I have no idea who he is.

2.)  I was never ever served to appear on this case and the Court file reflects this fact.

3.)  The original case number is 85 D 068184, where the paternity tests EXCLUDED me from paternity but was altered in an attempt to frame me trying to keep Francoise' s father who was a Police Officer under allegedly John Burge.

4.)  There was only one judge on this case for two years, I lost my Cook County Sheriff's position missing too many days going to court, the Hispanic lady who hired me was Ramonita Gomez a beautiful person but the man who fired me was a Negro Ron Riley, I tried to explain to him my attorney told me, I had to be in court regardless we are seeking a jury trial, his reply, I must be in court for murder or something like that because my attorney was sharing any information and he could not afford to keep me because of my attendance issue.

5.)  I was devastated Ms. Gomez asked me why I didn't share what, I was dealing with she could have helped me, and she couldn't go behind Ron, I understood her but was still upset a Black man as I reflect back was a sellout extremely meek around white men and women showing his teeth but was definitely a snake.

6.)  In Feb 1988 Judge Rivers is on transcript telling Francoise's attorney (Joseph V. Roddy) if he has any problems serving me to re-open the 85 D 068184 case, everybody knew that wasn't going to happen because Richard J. Daley made his position clear in DISMISSING-THE PATERNITY CASE.

7.)  In August 2003 the States Attorney illegally OPENED up this PATERNITY MATTER that was verbally agreed upon by powerful connected sources in the witness of Cook County Sheriffs, they made it clear this paternity case will never come back up but Francoise and her army of insurgents violated the agreement.

8.)  The agreement from when Ronald Bartkowicz issued a Bogus Warrant with the States Attorney Engineering the "FRAUDULENT" documents by representing Police Officer Francoise in August 24, 1994, I was REMANDED INTO CUSTODY off of a WARRANT, the judge who was appointed to the position of judge from the CTA and the record shows that on 4/14.1994, the States Attorney issued an ALIAS SUMMONS NOT SERVED, meaning I was never served.

9.)  The Fact that the States Attorney and CTA attorney allegedly Kent Stephen Ray was working with Judge Bartkowicz in luring me into court illegally trying to bring harm to me because the Sheriff got involved and became BODYGUARDS, BEING REMANDED INTO CUSTODY AT THE DALEY CENTER WAS THE MOST TERRIFYING EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE, A FEMALE DEPUTY LITERALLY CRIED, she was Hispanic or Italiano, I was in court seeking custody of my 3 children their mother was having some type of mental breakdown and while in court, I found out a warrant was in for an ORDER OF PROTECTION BEATING UP A POLICE OFFICER.

10.)  I PLEADED AND BEGGED TO EVERYONE WHAT DID I DO? WHY AM I BEING ARRESTED, FRANCOISE HAD AN ATTORNEY REYNOLDS SAYING THEY NEED HIS FUCKING BADGE AND ID FIND IT, the DEPUTIES ASKED THEM WTF ARE YOU DOING? 

There was a States Attorney involved but a female Deputy told them she was going to lock all of them up and don't give a fuck who they are and made them sign off what was being removed from my body, a M. Burton Supervisor from the CTA signed his name taking my L Motor cab key, badge 26115, the Sheriff said they were sent here to protect me and that, they were not taking me to jail, A Sheriff was overheard saying that the judge said he did not sign up for this and did not want to be involved count him out.

The Sheriff put me in a squad car drove me home 5950 North Kenmore and came back to pick me up for court, they told me they know, I didn't do anything wrong but, I put the heat on someone very connected and that is why we are here to protect you.

11.) I was so TERRIFIED, I think I hid in my condo for weeks and didn't answer my phone it may have been disconnected not sure but my grandmother who lived 7911 S Clyde traveled all the way to 5950 N Kenmore called me out the window saying Tuffy Tuffy this Mother Dear, I came out of the room in the dark and went to the window to acknowledge her.

I knew if I went to jail in my heart, I felt something was going to happen to me, judge David Delgado said it in court that the warrant that was issued against me was not filled out correctly and had no return date and if he allowed me to go to jail, I would never get out and said something is very wrong with this paternity case and said if he ever found out, I was a CTA employee, he was going to lock up everybody at the CTA and didn't care who they knew.     

12.)  To PROVE THAT BLACK DEMOCRATS ARE TREACHEROUS TO INNOCENT MEN OF COLOR AND BLACKS---My attorney William Stewert Boyd, 2/21/1996 was well recommended by Cook County Sheriffs DECEIVED THE FUCK OUT OF ALL OF US, HE NEGOTIATED A JUDGES POSITION OUT OF BACKSTABBING ME.

NOTICE HOW THE DATABASE REMOVED ALL OF THE JUDGES NAMES BUT LEFT WILLIAM STEWART BOYD'S NAME SO EVERYBODY CAN SEE HOW LOW DOWN HE IS. 

A CAUCASIAN HAVE NO PROBLEM BEING A RACIST AND MAKES NO EXCUSES AND EVERY RACIST JUDGE TOLD ME, I WAS TELLING THE TRUTH---BUT BLACK DEMOCRATS ARE USING THEIR ETHNICITY TO DUPLICATE THE SAME CRIMES AS RACIST KLANSMAN, AND MANY OF THEM WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION AS LONG AS THEIR CRIMES WERE PERPETRATED ON BLACKS AND COLORED PEOPLE----THE RACIST DEMOCRATS WOULD LOVE AND ACCEPT THEM.

WOULD SOMEONE PUT THIS INFORMATION BEFORE THE SENATE JUDICIARY SENATOR KENNEDY, SENATOR CRUZ BECAUSE NO BLACK DEMOCRAT OR ANY DEMOCRAT IN CHICAGO WILL ADDRESS THESE INJUSTICES BECAUSE OF MY SKIN COLOR AND HETEROSEXUAL DISPOSITION. 

Case NumberCalendarDate FiledDivision
1988D079012DRCAL6101/01/1988District 1
Plaintiff(s)Case TypeDefendant(s)Attorney
FRANCOIS HIGHTOWER
Petition to Establish Parentage (Non IV-D)JOSEPH LAWRENCE
MANILOW AND GOLDMAN LTD
JOSEPH RODDY
Ad Damnum
0
Future Court Activity:
Court Date:09/12/2024Hearing Type:Motions (Judicial Officer:Forti, Michael A.,Calendar, 61)Time:10:00 AMLocation:Court Room 3004,Richard J Daley Center


Court Date:09/10/2024Hearing Type:Motions (Judicial Officer:Martinez, Maritza,Calendar, 97)Time:9:00 AMLocation:Court Room 3006,Richard J Daley Center



Activity Date:08/29/2003Event Desc:DR3506Comments:Attorney Code: 17052 Attorney Name: STATES ATTY CHILD SUPPORT Plaintiff: HIGHTOWER FRANCOISE Microfilm Number: 1410645


Activity Date:08/29/2003Event Desc:Scheduled DateComments:Plaintiff: HIGHTOWER FRANCOI Court Time: 0859


Activity Date:08/29/2003Event Desc:Proof Of Service FiledComments:Attorney Code: 17052 Attorney Name: STATES ATTY CHILD SUPPORT Plaintiff: HIGHTOWER FRANCOISE Microfilm Number: 1410644


Activity Date:08/29/2003Event Desc:Petition For Issuance Of Rule (To Show Cause) FiledComments:Attorney Code: 17052 Attorney Name: STATES ATTY CHILD SUPPORT Plaintiff: HIGHTOWER FRANCOISE Microfilm Number: 1410645


Activity Date:08/29/2003Event Desc:Notice Of Motion FiledComments:Attorney Code: 17052 Attorney Name: STATES ATTY CHILD SUPPORT Plaintiff: HIGHTOWER FRANCOISE Microfilm Number: 1410644



Activity Date:02/21/1996Event Desc:DR3506Comments:Attorney Code: 12587 Attorney Name: BOYD WILLIAM STEWART Microfilm Number: 411373


Activity Date:02/21/1996Event Desc:Scheduled DateComments:Court Time: 0930


Activity Date:02/21/1996Event Desc:Notice Of Motion FiledComments:Attorney Code: 12587 Attorney Name: BOYD WILLIAM STEWART Microfilm Number: 430649


Activity Date:02/07/1996Event Desc:Scheduled DateComments:Court Time: 0930


Activity Date:01/19/1995Event Desc:Motion To - Allowed -Comments:Court Room: 1403 Microfilm Number: 100511


Activity Date:01/19/1995Event Desc:Order Arrearage Set (Amount Needed) - Allowed -Comments:Court Room: 1403 Microfilm Number: 100512 Bond Amount: $13744.00


Activity Date:01/19/1995Event Desc:Order Support Payments Direct To C.C.C./S.D.U. - Allowed -Comments:Court Room: 1403 Microfilm Number: 100512


Activity Date:01/19/1995Event Desc:Order For Child Support - Allowed -Comments:Court Room: 1403 Microfilm Number: 100512


Activity Date:01/19/1995Event Desc:Order For Withholding - Allowed -Comments:Court Room: 1403 Microfilm Number: 100513


Activity Date:08/24/1994Event Desc:Bond Set At - Allowed -Comments:Court Room: 1402 Microfilm Number: 1620631 Bond Amount: $11522.00


Activity Date:08/24/1994Event Desc:Issue Writ - Allowed -Comments:Court Room: 1402 Microfilm Number: 1620631


Activity Date:08/24/1994Event Desc:Held In Contempt Of Court - Allowed -Comments:Court Room: 1402 Microfilm Number: 1620630


Activity Date:08/10/1994Event Desc:Continuance - Allowed -Comments:Court Room: 1402 Court Time: 0930 Microfilm Number: 1500008


Activity Date:07/07/1994Event Desc:Answer To Motion FiledComments:Plaintiff: HIGHTOWER FRANCOISE


Activity Date:06/30/1994Event Desc:Appoint Special Deputy - Allowed -Comments:Court Room: 1402 Microfilm Number: 1171122


Activity Date:06/30/1994Event Desc:Continuance - Allowed -Comments:Court Room: 1402 Court Time: 0930 Microfilm Number: 1171122


Activity Date:06/03/1994Event Desc:Scheduled DateComments:Court Time: 0930


Activity Date:06/03/1994Event Desc:Petition For Issuance Of Rule (To Show Cause) FiledComments:Plaintiff: HIGHTOWER FRANCOISE Microfilm Number: 971513


Activity Date:04/14/1994Event Desc:Alias Summons - Retd N.S.Comments:Attorney Code: 17052 Attorney Name: STATES ATTY CHILD SUPPORT


Activity Date:03/30/1994Event Desc:Rule To Issue And ReturnableComments:Court Room: 1402 Court Time: 1115 Microfilm Number: 560125


Activity Date:03/30/1994Event Desc:Order Plaintiff, Defendant Or Witness To Appear - Allowed -Comments:Court Room: 1402 Microfilm Number: 560125

No comments:

Post a Comment