Wikipedia Racial Injustice in Chicago Courts

Search results

Wednesday, November 3, 2021

 


Judicial Hate Part II Black Hate on Blacks, Hateful Black Judges and Politicians are only FIGUREHEADS, supporting RACISM and RACIAL INJUSTICE on their own ETHNIC GROUPS etc.

It is time for everyone to see and realize, that a BLACK JUDGE or any POLITICIAN in the POLITICAL MACHINE don't have any authority over their ANGLO-SAXON MASTERS, they are not even considered as ADULTS in the Party, their authority is only for COLORED PEOPLE. 

Many of these Blacks or certain Colored persons except for the POLICE CHIEF DAVID BROWN, Secretary of State Jesse White and Commissioner Jerry Butler, and former Corporation Counsel for Mayor Harold Washington Attorney James Montgomery and Attorney Joseph P. Harris who referred this case to me because of my legal experience in the Court of Appeals Appellate, his license was suspended for calling out corrupt judges Otto and Simko stealing peoples homes in illegal foreclosures, these are MEN, as far as, a BLACK WOMAN goes, I can only mention Valerie Jarret Past Chairman of the CTA and former Senior Adviser to President Obama.

I would be remiss not acknowledging my Hispanic and Latino Judges who stood up for me when Blacks and Racist Judges were conspiring against me, Judge David Delgado, Judge Elizabeth Rivera, who were not afraid of the Racist Anglo-Saxons.

My Caucasian Brother Lou who was the Clerk in Judge Evans office, I am sorry, I never got a chance to CONGRATULATE him on RETIRING, he always had something encouraging to say to me reminding me that he along with a lot of Clerks were PRAYING for me, I loved him for his kind words, Judges Kaplan Jordan, always referred to me as Counsel, because I would represent myself because someone threatened the life of an attorney, I hired scaring Stephen Thacker of Goldberg Weissman & Cairo, Edward Jordan, who Honored my Subpoena ORDERING the CTA to produce my CTA records proving, I was never Discharged, Willard K. Lassers who tried to help me get REINSTATED, back to the CTA and was removed from the case, Lester Bonoguru a great Judge explained to me that, I was embarrassing the attorneys who spent a lot of money getting their law license and not realize it, said he was going to help me and made it clear to me that if I was off work with a work-related injury, I was not TERMINATED, their was a miscommunication or misunderstanding and it was an illegal act to do this. He was removed from the case.

A Special Thanks to all Cook County Sheriff's and Deputies who acted as my Body Guards and members of Law Enforcement as they encouraged me to continue my writing clearing my name in the Paternity Case and being REINSTATED BACK TO THE CTA, I lost my job with the Sherriff's Department because of this Bogus Paternity case.

On November 2, 2021 the aforementioned was filed in the Seventh Circuit

                                                                      IN THE

                                  UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS

                                         FOR THE SEVENTH CIRCUIT

                                            CHICAGO, ILLINOIS 60604

 

  Monzella Y. Johnson                                         } Appeal from the United      

        Plaintiffs –Appellant                                     } States District Court                        for                                     

                                                                             } the Northern District of                                     

                                                                             } Illinois, Eastern Division

                V                                                          }

No. 21- 2905                                                        }

                                                                             } No. 1:21-cv-02707

U.S. BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION              }

 As TRUSTEE for securitized Trust                     }

 2006-NC3, et al.                                                 }

 Defendant-Appellees                                          }  Judge Gary Feinerman

                                                                                 

                                  MOTION TO SUPPLEMENT

        PETITION FOR RULE TO SHOW CAUSE FOR REMAND BODY ATTACHMENT DUE TO “FRAUD” OF ALL CLERKS, JUDGES & PERSONS CULPABLE   “OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE” PARTICIPATION/CORROBORATION IN AN “ORGANIZED CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY” AS “PRIVATE CITIZENS” MANDATORY INJUNCTION PROHIBITING STATE CITY, COUNTY EMPLOYEES FROM NOTIFYING ANY AGENCY CHILD SUPPORT IS OWED          

                                                                                                         

    Now comes PLAINTIFF-APPELLANT Monzella Y. Johnson (FEMALE) Pro Se hereby respectfully Moves this court with corroboration and affidavit the noted reasons herewith her Affidavit in support of the aforementioned Motion to Supplement Petition for Rule to Show Case et al;

 

                                                                                     Respectfully submitted,

 

 

                                                                                  Monzella Y. Johnson, Pro Se

                                                                                         5217 S. Ingleside Ave

                                                                                        Chicago, Il 60615

                                                                                           773 835-5849        

What the majority of people don't realize is that so many Blacks and certain Colored Persons have accepted their roles as INFERIOR BEINGS, updated versions of MODERN DAY SLAVES, using theie own ethnicity to OPPRESS and DESTROY, their own ethnic groups with the intention of being accepted or loved by ANGLO-SAXONS who don't respect any of them in the first place.

Outside of the above named individuals, Chicago do not have many Men who by any standards would be deemed a MAN who PROTECTS his family, his neighborhood, and the elderly or has enough INTEGRITY to SPEAK up on issues detrimental to himself or society; instead, this city is festered with MALES impersonating being a man by CLOSING THEIR EYES to harm and RACISM BEING PERPETRATED BY THUGS, RACISM, TYRANNY IN THE GOVERNMENT and what is worse many males would engage in INTIMATE ACTS with the ANGLO-SAXONS MALES and act as HOUSE NIGGERS on a PLANTATION and demonstrate their self-hate for themselves and perpetrate that same hate on the weak, elderly disenfranchised etc. so as to yield the impression, they are superior over their ethnic groups acting as if they are racist ANGLO-SAXONS.

The Anglo-Saxons controlling the Puppet Negros or using them as their objects to SEXUAL SATISFACTION seem to ASSUME all COLORED PERSONS are of the insidious BABYLON MENTALITY and is  willing to DEMORALIZE their souls by any means necessary by PROSTITUTING themselves for a favor from the Political Machine.

Governor Pritzker received Notice and Knowledge of a OFFICIAL COMPLAINT against the STATE CHILD SUPPORT DIVISION certain Racist and other House Niggers became obviously enraged of the Governor had an investigation into the matter, sought out to undermine his authority, in an attempt to remind him, he is not the FULL GOVERNOR OF ILLINOIS, in that the TERRORISTS CONTROL PARTS OF ILLINOIS many are not aware of so they had probably a COLORED PERSON, it was a person to go into the COOK COUNTY DATABASE and DELETE the very COURT ORDER of August 3, 1988 that was CERTIFIED MARCH 9, 2021 of this year.

Their is not nearly enough BLOW JOBS BY ANY MALE TO ANY JUDGE OR ANY SEXUAL FAVOR FROM the CITY OF SODOM & GOMORRAH can save any person caught up in this SICK ASS PLANTATION CONSPIRACY, this case names CTA PERSONNEL, ATU LOCAL 241 PRESIDENT AND OFFICERS, JUDGES FROM THE CIRCUIT COURT, APPELLATE COURT, AND SUPREME COURT OF ILLINOIS, CITY HALL, STATES ATTORNEY OFFICE AND CHIEF JUDGE OF COOK COUNTY.

When many of you get through reading this case it would be a MIRACLE if a BLACK, NEGRO, AFRICAN AMERICAN WOULD EVER BE VOTED INTO ANY OFFICE, their would be DEEP DEEP SCRUTINY on the future of any colored person being elected.

These are the 2 letters sent to President Dorval R. Carter, Jr. (SUPER HOUSE NIGGER) He tried to save every Racist Anglo-Saxon that is involved.

But, former Chairman Valarie did try to help came up against some incredible Obstruction and Terrorist Acts, not one BLACK MAN in the CTA and Local 241 allegedly sleeping with certain Anglo-Saxons kept their mouths shut probably because certain Niggers allegedly SLEEPING AND PROVIDING ALL SORTS OF SORDID SEXUAL FAVORS, may have THREATENED or BLACKMAILED certain ANGLO-SAXONS if they going down, so are they, which is why allegedly EVERY FEDERAL JUDGE in Illinois worked together trying to save the ANGLO-SAXONS caught up in this SODOM & GOMORRAH BABYLON Treacherous Racist Terrorist Criminal Enterprise.

Proving and Corroborating the VERACITY,  #BLACKLIVESDON'TMATTER to certain INFERIOR PUPPET HEADS OR UPDATED VERSION OF NIGGERS still wanting to be SLAVES for the POLITICAL MACHINE

The only persons that will open their mouths and DENOUNCE THESE CRIMINAL ACTS are only people outside said ethnicity of an ENSLAVED INDIVIDUAL, that being a FREEMAN OR FREEWOMAN, You will not HEAR no person of Color or Racist Individual in the POLITICAL MACHINE will say anything about these DIABOLICAL DJANGO ACTS noted within that featured Jamie Foxx, as Django and Dr. King Shultz and the Candy man himself Calvin Candie, and Stephen as Samuel L. Jackson he played the HELL out of that role but in REALITY so many BLACKS especially Dorval Carter, Jr. he along with so many others need to change their names because Stephen is the actual depiction of Blacks in the POLITICAL MACHINE.

I WANT TO THANK ALL OF MY TWITTER FRIENDS (LINDA, LISA BOBBIE, SO MANY OTHERS) WHO HAVE MADE IT THEIR MISSION FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD BRINGING ATTENTION AND AWARENESS TO THE INJUSTICES IN THESE POSTS BY RT'S AND FAVORITING THEM AND, ALONG WITH AIR PERSONALITY RAMONSKI LUV, FROM 95.1

#theFmOmniChannel.com  95.1 tune in and become an Ambassador Listener

#1Loveall     

   

Chicago Transit Authority

President

Dorval R. Carter, Jr.

567 West Lake Street

Chicago, Il.60661

 

September 28, 2019

 

President Dorval R. Carter, Jr.

 

Dear Sir:

 

Please find a Motion to Supplement et al. filed in Federal Court where Charles Norgle, Sr. signed the court order.

 

The CTA through its attorneys have admitted to every racist discriminatory act levied at me simply because I refused to lie about how my injury was sustained and apply for a Public Aid medical card to pay for the injury.

 

Most importantly, a Summary Judgment Motion was filed and served upon the CTA and Local 241 hereto attached, they were relying on a racist judge to help them as always but never expected the judge to respond the way he did in my favor.

 

Because my status is still that of a Certified Chicago Transit Authority employee, I am requesting that you invoke your jurisdiction in compelling the CTA to pay me my wages from 1994 and rectify my starting date of March 1987.

 

Past President Clark Burris took a stand in my favor admonished Brian Sheritt (K-50) a racist individual who made insolent directives on the radio when I was injured at Kedzie garage.

 

Past President Valerie Jarrett tried diligently to have me reinstated before joining then President Obama’s campaign to become president.

 

Because Michael Simmons was allegedly having an intimate Homosexual relationship with Kent Stephen Ray who was the General attorney orchestrating a lot of “fraud” keeping me from being reinstated to the CTA is all the reasons why, I have never had success with local 241.

 

I need your assistance and diligence in this matter Sir, in that the necessary Response and Petition For Rule to Show Cause et al. has been filed in the Seventh Circuit the FBI and US attorney are on board nothing to fear but God.

 

 

 

Respectfully Submitted,

 

Joe Louis Lawrence 

Badge 26115

 

CC Special Agent in Charge

       U.S. Attorney


 Chicago Transit Authority

Merchandise Mart Plaza

P.O. Box 3555

Chicago, Il.60654

 

October 30, 2001

 

Valerie B. Jarrett

 

Dear Madam:

 

I am appealing to you for assistance in what maybe the worst cover up conspiracy attempts ever recorded at the Chicago Transit Authority.

 

Paula Wright became familiar with this matter and submitted numerous irregularities to her manager Jeffrey Gadomski. Despite all of the facts put before him that demonstrates my position as that of a Chicago Transit Authority employee, he went along with a falsified document without investigating or questioning the host of irregularities.

 

The Disability Review Committee placed me in area 605 on May 17, 1990, James Marshall was the Chairperson at that time and Geri Tapling was the person handling my file.

 

In September 1992, Lorraine Garrett who was my workman’s compensation coordinator contacted me via telephone to report to personnel for a new ID card because my job classification has changed from Transportation to Unassigned. Which meant that my new I.D. card had a yellow dot on it, which reflected area 605 (which is in my possession today) my prior I.D had a red dot and they took it.

 

March 21, 1994, The Disability Review Committee placed me 605, Thomas W. Czech was the Chairperson, hereto attached, xaid letter.

 

November 23, 1994, A letter from Michael Cook, Manager of Personnel along with the computer printout, dated October 20, 1994, states, He was never Discharged both letters hereto attached.

 

November 30, 1994, My Manager William Wong from Kedzie garage spoke with Ruth Brown of Personnel, she informed him, that a series of mistakes were made in my file, and that I did nothing wrong. One of them made the comment, “that if you did not know where to look and who to talk to, you would never have known, I was an employee”.

 

She informed, Mr Wong that before I was to be released from area 605, I had to obtain a return to work medical statement from my doctor, stating I was fit to return to my position, as that of a Bus Operator. If I was seeking light duty work from the company. Personnel would administratively separate me from the company because they had no light duty positions available.

 

Prior to the above, I spoke to Cheryl Cook a “Haughty Indignant” individual stated, I must have been off work, due to a substance abuse problem because there were no records of me being off as a result to a work-related injury. Furthermore, my case was confusing because there was no way, I could remain in area 605 for 4 years, the maximum time allowed off work in 605 is 3 years. Therefore, the company had to have administratively separated you”.

 

Her demeanor was venomous she made it clear that without my records there is no way we can know what happened, I had to fill out some papers requesting my records. She further stated, she could order my files, but made no promise that any such records could be produced, and that she would contact me as soon as she received my file (This conversation took place in October 1994).

 

September 15, 1992, a letter from the CTA to see Dr Shermer, hereto attached.

 

March 31, 1993, a letter from the CTA to see Dr. Shermer again, hereto attached.

 

March 31, 1993, a Speed Letter from the CTA that I was to present to Public Aid in order that, I obtain a medical card to absorb the costs of my therapy and medicine, hereto attached.

 

July 16, 1992, a copy of the check for medical reimbursement from the Workman’s Compensation Account, hereto attached.

 

Lorraine Garrett my former workman’s compensation coordinator instructed me to keep copies of everything I receive and submit. A woman in that department told me, I better listen to what Lorraine said, because up here we can make a “MotherFucker”     disappear and not care who you know” That statement me scared me, I have made copies of every document from the CTA, J. Acuna gave me a copy of my financial records when, I started with the CTA in March 1987, not 1989.

 

Someone went through a lot of trouble falsifying documents deleting papers from my file, backdating letters etc. take the April 10, 1992 letter.

 

 

A)   The letter reflects my position as that of a transportation employee when in fact, I was never released from 605 to return to transportation until December 1, 1994, hereto attached.

 

B)   The letter clearly states Certified Mail Return Receipt Requested there are no tracking numbers nor is there a return receipt (the green card).

 

C)   Cheryl Cook did everything in her powers to make sure no one saw this this April 10, 1992 letter because everyone in personnel was not a part of the conspiracy.

 

D)   The letter (November 23, 1994) from Michael Cook Manager of personnel clearly and unequivocally invokes jurisdiction over the prior letter because I am under the jurisdiction of 605 UNASSIGNED-TRANSPORTATION.   

                 

October 29, 2001, is the first time, I have ever seen the April 10, 1992, this letter was never sent or any letter related because of the aforementioned reasons recorded within.

 

Honorable Chairman Jarrett with the information put before you where is the “DISCHARGE”?

 

Why is it that Jeff did not take the time to investigate this matter properly?

 

Would you applaud and commend Paula Wright for a job well done many have tried to locate my records within the CTA, but was unsuccessful. I am grateful for her diligence and sincere heart in ascertaining my records.

 

Honorable Chairman I am pleading for your intervention and help in this matter, I believe with your help and assistance would expedite this process without any delays.

 

Respectfully Submitted,

 

Joe Louis Lawrence  



Part 1: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19LcYL9Z4E4k0YDBTuddZn1pKOWoNnfJ2/view?usp=sharing
Part 2: https://drive.google.com/file/d/127QrqunZf56U3pxa32YvcU9iFBDGxfNF/view?usp=sharing
Part 3: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1k_lk-wN2MDF0S5SQlYz7MhsgiN_lPc5p/view?usp=sharing      

No comments:

Post a Comment