Wikipedia Racial Injustice in Chicago Courts

Search results

Saturday, October 17, 2020

BEFORE GOING TO THE POLLS IN CHICAGO EVERYBODY NEEDS TO READ THIS BEFORE VOTING ON ANY JUDGE.

HATE IS REAL IN CHICAGO AND HERE IS THE PROOF 

Joe Louis <joelouis565@yahoo.com>
To:OIG. Referrals,Michelle Casey,stephen.rotello@illinois.gov,amy.adams@illinois.gov,christine.lazarides@illinois.gov
Cc:Chicago FBI,askocr@ojp.usdoj.gov,Lanre Amu Railroaded by ARDC,dmtucker@cbs.com,Quartz News
Sat, Oct 17 at 11:13 PM
Professor Ken:

What I am about to reveal to you is going to reveal to you is going to not only get Mr Amu law license reinstated, but show everyone reading this email just how RACIST the DEMOCRATIC PARTY really is the President Trump administration have nothing on what you are about to read is worse than the events recorded in the Diary of Anne Frank.

Between the years of 2003 and 2005, I was on Welfare with my wife (DIVORCED) and 5 children as I have alluded to in prior emails, Judge David Haracz placed me in Contempt of Court for ALLEGEDLY OWING CHILD SUPPORT, I was receiving about $525.00 in cash and maybe $625.00 in food stamps and my rent was about $525.00.

Judge Haracz told me out of his F'ng mouth, he was just a bill collector the child may not be mine biologically, but he have to get some money from me some type of way and put me in Contempt of Court for allegedly owing child support, I went to Public Aid and informed them that we needed additional food stamps or cash because paying child support to these gangsters in the courts calling it child support is causing us to fall behind in rent and, I didn't believe in selling the food stamps, so I get a referral from Public Aid to take a DRUG TEST and see a PSYCHIATRIST, now, I am freaking clueless as to why, I was getting a referral to a Psychiatrist, I was already taking my family UIC Psychiatric services at least 3 times a week ex wife had to go one day oldest daughter had to go on another day and we had to go as a family another day ex wife was in denial of her illness and oldest daughter had the same genetic condition as her mom but was a little out of control at times but for the most part, my family was kept together my children all looked up to me because their mom on many days couldn't get out of the bed being depressed.

As I digress Public Aid Administrator informed the Community Mental Health Clinic that, I was experiencing some delusions of making child support payments that was not true and that, their were no records of any child support case that, I was alleging, keep in mind my assigned case manager explained this to me.

The case managers sized me up and noticed how well groomed, I was and smelled great (cologne)  everyone complimented me, I came with my black alligator looking briefcase with all of my legal papers when, I opened my mouth to speak and explained what, I had been going through in the courts the male case worker immediately responded in a surprising manner, he said "their is some shit in this game" He said, "You are intelligent, I mean very intelligent and you are accusing white men of crimes which is a no no" He said along with the woman they latter married each other, when I go before the psychiatrist don't try to prove shit just listen to whatever she says because that is the last person you want to get entangled with you talking about corrupt judges they will have you committed to psych ward and won't nobody be able to help you.

I took their advice and saw Traci Powell a Black Psychiatrist this was truly a WTF moment, She asked me who am I that is so special where so many people want to make up documents about me? my reply, I was F'ng stunned, I said I beg your pardon? and said I'm nobody and went into my briefcase to pull out my legal documents she appeared stunned and derailed at my reply, I pulled out court orders that had no signatures and told her repeatedly that, I was locked up for allegedly owing CHILD SUPPORT her reply was that most of my papers made no sense and that they were made up by me and in my head don't nobody lock up anybody on an allegation and that she really couldn't give me a specific diagnosis at this time but it is NOS something to do with not specified and  handed me a giant bottle of pills DEPAKOTE, I asked her what are they for? she said to help you sleep, my reply sleep, I sleep like a baby, I never had any problems, she acted like, I didn't say anything and told me to take the pills twice a day and see her in 6-8 weeks.

The female case worker took me in her office and advised me to join group therapy, I had to show compliance if I wasn't taking the pills no problem, I joined group therapy those were some real beautiful people with real issues if the sun didn't shine couldn't leave the house, I helped the facilitator with the patients she thanked me for not mentioning what, I was going through in the courts, my reply, Ah hell naw, they would jump out of the window or worse, and explained to her that, I don't internalize this mess.

Those clinicians at The Community Mental Health Clinic on 79th lost their positions and State funding in my STRONGEST OPINION when Quinn was the Governor because Traci Powell, MD and the other Psychiatrist did not declare me to be MENTALLY ILL or try and COMMITT me to any psych ward.

The case was transferred to Timothy P. Murphy a TRUE REDNECK or ALLEGED NAZI two things he said to me that made me PRAY HARDER, and STUDY THE LAWS until I got his ASS and Kent Stephen Ray, 1.) He told everyone in the court, I never LIED to him; 2.) And today is your LUCKY DAY, I CAN'T LOCK YOU UP ANYMORE in front of attorney Gerald Nordgren, I felt as if Murphy received a sick psychotic orgasm F'ng over innocent men like myself sending us to jail for the worse to happen to us.

HALLELUJAH!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!! There is a GOD

1.)   Please find the SUBROGATION NOTICE validating the verity, I am a Public Aid recipient employed with Wonder bread receiving medical attention because the company refused to pay my medical work-related expenses but sent my workman's compensation checks to another white person.

2.)   Body Attachment Order where this was the 5th time these Racist "White Democratic Nationalists" they locked me up for ALLEGEDLY OWING CHILD SUPPORT, THE BEAUTY OF THIS TIMOTHY P. MURPHY SIGNED THE BODY ATTACHMENT COURT ORDER.

3.)   Not only is the court order "FIXED" but it demonstrates the degree racist white men in the Democratic Political Machine are willing to do to destroy the lives of persons of color as demonstrated in this matter as he knew all along that Francoise L. B. Hightower was a Police Officer had the States Attorney in court on her behalf of the Illinois Department of Public Aid with her 21 year old daughter who never signed any documents to come after me for child support because she knew, I was not her father.

4.)  The DEMOCRATIC RACIST POLITICAL MACHINE hate people of color so bad their is no crime they will not engage in or attempt to undermine any person (s) so as to try and portray Black and Brown persons as being ignorant, lazy, welfare minded etc. when in fact it is them who have engaged in these sinister diabolical demonic crimes that best describes who the TRUE AUTHORS OF RACISM REALLY ARE!!!

5.)  The Black leaders in the Democratic Party are likened to HOUSE NIGGERS on a PLANTATION will do anything to be accepted by the very DEMONS who have perpetrated these very HATEFUL CRIMES acting as if the Democrats will love them more if they engaged in the same hate against their own ethnic group so as to be accepted.

I say this all the time how can a person not at all what they should be or qualified to be? Deny me what I am seeking and hate me for being everything God Blessed me to be and that is I AM THAT, THAT I AM A MAN.

THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY IN THESE HEINOUS DESPICABLE ACTS OF RACIAL HATRED ---DON'T BELIEVE IN BLACK LIVES MATTER, THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN BLACK FAMILIES, THEY DON'T WANT A BLACK MAN INTELLECTUAL IN THE PARTY UNLESS HE SUPPLICATES TO THE PARTIES DEMANDS, IT IS CLEAR FROM THE HATE DIRECTED AT MR. AMU AND MYSELF IF WE DON'T SUCCUMB TO THE TERRORIST TACTICS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY OUR OWN ETHNIC GROUPS WILL TREAT US AS OUTCASTS for not bowing or kissing the asses of false individuals who don't respect themselves and cannot respect anything else that may be human because they are humans but illusions of what we see as images of what we would like to see as being real but you can't make nobody into what they are not.   






No comments:

Post a Comment