Wikipedia Racial Injustice in Chicago Courts

Search results

Wednesday, March 14, 2018


 continue  to report enormous judicial corruption in Illinois Court system; and how our judges fix cases in favor of their parties of interests, especially those who bankroll judicial and political elections. Here are certain  law firms, like Hinshaw & Culbertson, who have at least 5 known to me personal judges in Cook County Court alone; Mayer Brown; ect. -  for whom Illinois Judges would fix any case,  all with total impunity.
Based on my  experience as ProSe, the main mission of Illinois Court system is to exterminate average people from litigation process; and  to preserve highly lucrative legal market  to licensed lawyers.
To achieve desirable  results, Illinois Judges (who demand their paycheck  increases from all citizens, while serve only their preferred parties) use all available tools to deprive IL public from access to justice – from personal attacks on ProSe; to openly fixing cases, in violation of all applicable laws and ethics; and for substantial bribes.
I was told in the open Court that I “have to be very careful when I sue lawyers or Judge Pierce will place sanctions on me (Kovitz Shifrin are repeatedly sued in all Courts, but only I have to be very careful for suing them) ; that I am “nothing in this Court” (Judge Hambright)  because I don’t have a lawyer and my files are his “dummy files” ; that  I cannot be fairy served (Judge Griffin) solely because I am ProSe; and so on. 

Another ProSe litigant, George Pote, with whom I spoke, said that a judge in his case told that he cannot even approach (!) her bench without hiring a lawyer!
When Judges demand ProSe to follow laws and rules in the SAME manner as licensed lawyers, I can only laugh – because neither judges or their preferred lawyers are not bound by ANY laws or rules in this Court whatsoever, and I have plentiful proof for it.
Below is my experience with Judge James P. Flannery, Jr (Daley’s crony) – who helped to fix my case in favor of a corporation (HOA)  who was represented by one of most corrupt law Firm – Hinshaw&Culbertson, backed by $1 million litigation fund provided by CNA Insurance policy - which was purchased with MY assessment money and used to fix my case. 
So, as a ProSe litigant I paid – without receiving any Honest Services:
(1) Dramatic increases in judicial paycheck – Cook County Court cost taxpayers nearly $300 million per YEAR; and judges’ income went up by about $30K in last 5 years – but ProSe litigants are still “nothing” in this Court, they “cannot be fairly heard” because their files are judges’ “dummy files” - and they even cannot approach the bench without a lawyer!   
(2) Court fee $567.00 for Trial by Jury (which I never received because  Chief Evans’ corrupt  judges simply stole from me over $230.00 for services they  never provided. Is here any another so lucrative, taxpayers’ funded  business which OFFER you services, bill for  them; collect  money – and tell you to take a hike? Chief Evans’ clout does it on a regular basis; and unjustly enrich themselves at litigants' detriment. He either must stop billing for  Trial by Jury in advance ; or GUARANTEE it.  
(3) $60.00 for Service of Process on over 60 Defendants – which was all properly done since I sued HOA Boards as officers and directors of a corporation. But Judge Brennan demanded me to reserve them as individuals, to double my expense; while granted numerous TROs (total was about 15 favorable for my defendants' orders) against me to prevent from collecting any  information. My demand for  one (1) TRO was denied by Judge Brennan because I am "not entitled to such extreme remedy". Only lawyers entitled for it, at any time. 
(4) All other filing fees and copies, which are $2.00 per 2 PAGE (first two pages);
(5) Funded my Defendants’ litigation expenses  $100,000.00 per year paid to CNA insuracne policy  from residents assessments so , predatory HOA Boards and their managers can freely embezzle money from residents,  without any fear.
(6) spent hours in the Court, under attacks from Judges who fully supported my Defendants from day one. But ProSe time is worthless for judges; only lawyers' time is valuable. 
Yet, Judges Pierce, Brennan, Hogan, Solganick, Sherlock and Griffin ALWAYS stood for those who pay judges directly – while concealed their pecuniary and personal interests with my defendants’ lawyers; and often ruled directly from their chambers for their favorite parties – without giving me a chance to argue in the Court.
Judge Flannery was one of those judges who personally  supported and enabled fraud and  abuses against me.

I met Judge Flannery on April 1, 2014, when Judge Brennan ordered me to reinstate my case after my interlocutory Appeal was concluded, as required by Judge Flannery’s standing Order.
This was the first and the last time when Judge Flannery complied with any laws and rules in my case. All other time  he abused his authority to fix my case in favor of his parties of interests.
His violations included but not limited to:

He assigned corrupt Judge Thomas L. Hogan to handle consolidation of bogus “defamation” case filed by my Defendants; with my legit Law Division Case. Hogan received at least $4,550.00 from Hinshaw&Culbertson, but of course nobody disclosed it to me.
Flannery refused to remove corrupt Judge John C. Griffin from my case for a valid cause – Griffin lied to me from day one about his election donors; concealed his personal connections with Judge Daniel J. Pierce, who was the first judge in my case, extremely bias against me;  trespassed all applicable laws; fixed my case in favor of Hinshaw &Culbertson acting in excess of all jurisdiction - while I suspect his had a family connection with H&C; and informed that I cannot be fairly heard in his Court.
I have a RIGHT under the LAW 735 ILCS 5/2-1001(a)(3) to remove a bias judge. I was deprived from this right by Judge Flannery.
Flannery violated Cook County Court internal rules when he consolidated an older Chancery case with a newer Chancery case;

He flipped/flopped from lacking jurisdiction to hear my motion; to having jurisdiction to hear a Motion from my defendants - in less than 5 minutes time frame, during the same hearing in the same case. 
Moreover, I have a reason to believe that certain judges in my case (if not all of them) received a substantial BRIBE from my Defendants (who personally confirmed that they spent substantial amounts to DISMISS my case)
I demand HONEST investigation into this matter. I am going to present my case back to the Court ; I demand to STOP judicial gambles behind my back with their well-connected cronies from Hinshaw &Culbertson; and other high-net lawyers.
Details can be found on my website, link below.

Circuit Court of Cook County Chief Judge Timothy C. Evans  announced  the appointment of Judge James P. Flannery, Jr. as Presiding Judge of the Law Division effective immediately. Judge Flannery,  fills the vacancy created by the retirement of Law Division Presiding Judge William D. Maddux who retired January 11, 2014.
Judge Flannery obtained his position through personal connections with former Mayor Daley's family; his Treasurer Zigulich also supported Daley's campaign.
As a judge James P. Flannery, Jr.  serves interest of his preferred parties,  trespass laws; deprives citizens from civil rights; acts on selective jurisdiction when Flannery flip/flop from lacking jurisdiction to having jurisdiction in less than 5 minutes,  during the same hearing in the same case, depend on which party asks. If ProSe, like myself, Judge Flannery lacks jurisdiction to hear my Motion. If a well-connected lawyer, like Michael Franz, Judge Flannery has jurisdiction to hear his Motion, ect.
James P. Flannery, Jr. was first appointed to the Circuit Court of Cook County as an associate judge in 1988 and elected a full circuit judge in 1990. He initially served in the Traffic Section of the First Municipal District until his assignment to the Fourth Municipal District in Maywood in 1989. In December 1992, he was assigned to the Criminal Division where he served until his assignment to the Law Division in 1997.
Judge Flannery is a past member of The Chicago Bar Association’s Board of Managers. Admitted the Illinois bar in 1976, Judge Flannery served as an assistant corporation counsel in the City of Chicago Law Department from 1976 to 1980. He was in private practice from 1980 to 1985 with the law firm of Murphy & Preston. In 1985, he was appointed an assistant Illinois attorney general, and he served as the chief deputy of the Land Acquisition Division in that office. Judge Flannery received his B.S in Mathematics from the Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT) in 1973 and his J.D. from The John Marshall Law School in 1976.

“I have selected Judge Flannery to lead one of the largest divisions in the Circuit Court of Cook County based on his superb record as a trial judge over his 25 years on the bench and his contributions to key committees aimed at improving the administration of justice,” said Chief Judge Evans. “I have the utmost confidence that he is the right person with the best ability to take the Law Division to its highest levels of performance and to its highest commitment to justice." In reality, Judge James P. Flannery, Jr. has NO commitment to Justice; and  actively fix cases in favor of his parties of interests.

I have my personal and very negative experience in Judge  Flannery's  court.

I first met Judge Flannery on April 1, 2014 when Judge Margaret Ann Brennan
ordered me to comply with Flannery's Standing Order and reassign my case back to Law Division after my Appeal. "III. TRANSFER -IN CALL(10:30,Wednesday) Cases that are transferred to the Law Division from other divisions or districts;  Cases that are returned from the Appellate Court or Supreme Court"

It was the first and the last time when Judge James P. Flannery, Jr. complied with any laws and rules in my case.

 Summary of the case. On May 25, 2012 I filed a Law Division case against a predatory HOA, its management Company and its lawyers, where I was  as a PROSE plaintiff running  7 well-connected law Firms, including Law Firm Hinshaw &Culbertson LLP (who have at least 5 personal Judges in Cook County Court); Karbell Cohen, Economou, Silk&Dunne, LLC; O'Hagan LLC; Sanchez Daniels & Hoffman LLP; Elenius Frost &Walsh; Kovitz Shifrin Nesbit PC.; and Dickler, Kahn, Slowikowski & Zavell, Ltd - all represented by at least one top partner and an associate; and backed by $1 million litigation fund provided by CNA's liability insurance purchased with my assessments money. I covered  this litigation with my own moneys.

So, I had a  total force at least 14 well-connected, experienced  lawyers with literally unlimited pool of free for them funds ,  to battle as ProSe with a very limited budget.

But my main and most aggressive  adversaries during the entire proceeding were JUDGES - Judge Daniel J. Pierce; Judge James P. Flannery, Jr.; Judge Thomas L. HoganJudge Margaret Ann BrennanJudge Irwin Solganick; and  Judge John C. Griffin - who did anything in their power to derail me from my case; committed fraud upon the Court;  acted in excess of all jurisdictions; trespassed all applicable laws and rules of ethics; granted motions behind my back, from their chambers; verbally and financially abused and harassed me, trying to put me under extreme stress, so I could give up; relentlessly lied to me from the bench, concealed their personal connections and substantial amounts of money received from  my opponents; provided full support to my opposing parties well-connected lawyers, regardless of how many rules they violated, and fixed my case for a bribe (Judge John C. Griffin) while my case was under Appeal Court jurisdiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment