Wikipedia Racial Injustice in Chicago Courts

Search results

Wednesday, July 22, 2020


PART II WHY CHICAGO IS SO VIOLENT!

BLACK AND BROWN POLITICIANS AND JUDGES ARE LIKE WATER BOYS AND GIRLS VERY FEW OF THEM ARE ADULT ENOUGH TO THINK FOR THEMSELVES YOU CAN'T BLAME THE WHITE MAN FOR EVERYTHING.

RACIST WHITE MEN IN THE MACHINE ONLY GOT AWAY WITH THEIR CRIMES BECAUSE CHICAGO LACKED REAL MEN OF COLOR WITH A BACKBONE OR TESTICLES TO SPEAK UP AND ACT ACCORDINGLY WHEN IT MATTERED WHICH IS THE VERY REASON WHY VIOLENCE IS PARAMOUNT IN THIS CITY.

MANY OF THE BLACK AND BROWN MEN WHO COULD HAVE STOPPED THIS MAYHEM INSTEAD WENT ALONG WITH IT BY KEEPING THEIR MOUTHS SHUT BY CONDONING RACIAL OPPRESSION, RACISM AND USING THEIR POSITIONS AND POWER AS BUCK BREAKERS.

ALLEGED BLACK JUDGES, STATES ATTORNEYS, UNION OFFICERS AND ANY OTHER POLITICIAN IN RELATED AUTHORITY CLOSED THEIR EYES, KEPT THEIR MOUTHS SHUT AND EARS PLUGGED, AS THEY ALLEGEDLY PARTICIPATED IN THE BUCK BREAKING PROCESS ACTING LIKE ALLEGED SLAVES OR INFERIOR SECOND CLASS INDIVIDUALS ALLOWING ALLEGED POLITICAL MACHINE DEMOCRATS TO ACT AS THEIR SLAVE MASTER DICTATING WHAT THEY WANT DONE TO ANY PERSON OF COLOR.


What Buck Breaking And Sagging Pants Have In Common

What is Buck Breaking? In essence, “buck breaking” occurred when an angry American slave master thought a slave was being defiant and needed to be taught a lesson, hence, the African male slave would be forced to lower his pants and bend forward over a tree stump [or a similar protrusion] with his buttocks propped up in the air. The American slave master, and/or someone he’d appoint to carry out an ensuing inhumane act, would then proceed to flog the slave almost to a state of unconsciousness. Circumstances would then get worse for the slave, as the slave master, whom likely was driven by homosexual urges, would then proceed to rape the slave in front of his wife, kids, and friends, whilst inviting other white homosexual males to join in on the heinous sodomy act. It was the ultimate emasculation of the African male slave for being defiant toward his white slave masters. Accordingly, buck breaking was an ungodly, evil disciplinary tool employed to strike fear into the hearts of the African male slave, his family, peers, and community alike, in that they were never to challenge their slave masters on any level. Often African male slaves who endured such brutality and humiliation would commit suicide, or abandon their families altogether. 

Joe Louis <joelouis565@yahoo.com>
To:kenneth ditkowsky
Cc:gov.foia@illinois.gov,OIG. Referrals,dartesia.pitts@illinois.gov,darryldennard@iheartmedia.com,dmtucker@cbs.com,iteam@abc.com,Carol Marin,Tim Novak Sun Times,Jerry Butler Cook County Commissioner,John Fountain Sun Times,neil.olson@illinois.gov,Kiran Mehta,Fox News,newstips@kirotv.com,Pamela Cummings Cook County Preckwinkle,Cook County States Attorney,Clerk of Circuit Court Brown,2nd Vice President Muhhamad ATU,ATU 1st Vice-President Woodrow,Keith Hill President,Marcellus Barnes,Tiant M Gatewood ATU 241 Supervisors of Instruction,Toi W. Bowers Fin Secretary,kkirk@atu.org,Office of the President,Department of Justice,Cook County Bar Association,pbowen@atu.org,askocr@ojp.usdoj.gov,Lanre Amu Railroaded by ARDC,Report Corruption,Trinitychicago Info,msommers@atu.org,ashmar.mandou@lawndalenews.com,editor@reachmediainc.com,Frank Main,onlineeditors@dailyherald.com,Chicago Bar Association,Better Government Association,cmeister@il-fa.com,Emily Hoener Injustice watch,Dr. Richard Cordero,hi@qz.com
Wed, Jul 22 at 9:39 PM
Dear Ken:

Please find an email sent to the Child Support Advisory Committee 

Update to the Advisory Committee:

Someone on the State level recognized that there are a plethora of irregularities described as corruption they have never ever seen anything like this in their lives.

I was directed to contact Pam Zekman or any investigative reporter.

The States database reflects a judge created some type of court order in 2007 and it was amended by a judge March of 2019 as a Police officer Francoise knew all of the dirty judges.

Prior to 2007 was 1995 or 1996, I remembered Ronald Bartkowicz a former workman's compensation attorney issued a bogus warrant against me for an Order of Protection against Francoise, during this time I had not seen or communicated with her the judge threatened me if I continued trying to be reinstated to the CTA he was going to lock me up because they said I was not an employee, and forced me to go drive a school bus William Stewart Boyd was my attorney and never withdrew from my case and was rewarded a judges position for allegedly selling me out.

What is ironic a Black woman at the Bus company in payroll who didn't like me for reasons, I could never explain told my lodge sister, that something was wrong with the court orders she has processed 100's of child support and never seen anything like mine checks were coming back with Francoise and Joseph V. Roddy's name on the back and they were going to his law office this was presented to me, I asked for a copy of that information she feared for her job and apologized for what, I have been through.

Reliable Bus company went out of business not long after that information was presented to me.  

So much of my money was being EXTORTED from me Public Aid had to give me the maximum in food stamps for my 5 children and wife at the time, now let's do some math from 1995 or 96 to 2007 they waited 10 or 12 years when Tycee was an ADULT 22 years to manufacture some type of arrearage court order because their was never a child support order and as of March 2019, some how a judge amended another court order for Francoise 12 years after 2007. 
   

I figured out the motive why the child support orders were being kept illegally current because someone was keeping tabs on my reinstatement back to the CTA which gave the criminal minded individuals a chance to steal my back wages that being local 241 ATU, and certain CTA officials responsible for destroying my employment records to protect the identities of the judges signing illegal court orders.

The problem here the people who want their money for "FIXING" this case is coming after the wrong fucking person all of this wasted energy and time destroying my life on LIES and promises she may offered to you most importantly, the CLERK OF THE CIRCUIT COURT DOROTHY BROWN knew I was innocent and never owed any child support certain Latinos bought it to her attention they provided me receipts saying SUSPENSE, they said they have no idea where this money was going because I didn't owe any money.

Certain Black and Brown individuals thought I was just a Nigger with a so what attitude about my plight being treated unjustly like the same individuals who shot up the funeral home shooting 15 people; whereas, others saw me as being Dominican or Puerto Rican tried helping me sharing information never revealing their identities proving factually that Black people in power really do HATE who they are so as to be accepted by those who don't respect or like them.

Rev Moss did say Sunday a "LIE" don't last forever it's time for people to see and HEAR the TRUTH about the FACTS of this case and what's amazing is the DEPTHS  a racist or a self-hated black or Brown person is willing to do or go through to destroy an INNOCENT MAN!

I would like to thank any person who acted on my behalf believing in my documentations seeking help and support because so many are filled with HATE and displaced RAGE only a person who embodies love for themselves can share or give love to anyone else.

I am that, that I am a A HETEROSEXUAL Man Born and Raised a FREE MAN something many caught up in this Demonic sic episode are not accustomed to dealing with.

When do a Black life matter?  

Ken your thoughts 

Joe Louis

No comments:

Post a Comment