Wikipedia Racial Injustice in Chicago Courts

Search results

Thursday, July 2, 2020


IT IS APPARENT PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP IS GOING TO HAVE TO SEND FEDERAL TROOPS TO ERADICATE DOMESTIC TERRORISTS FROM POSITIONS OF POWER BECAUSE THEIR IS A DUAL GOVERNMENT WITHIN THE DEMOCRATIC POLITICAL MACHINE.

IN ONE PART OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY YOU HAVE GOOD PEOPLE

IN THE OTHER PART OF THE DEMOCRATIC POLITICAL MACHINE YOU HAVE FAKE JUDGES, FAKE STATES ATTORNEYS, FAKE UNION OFFICERS ETC USING THEIR POSITIONS TO ADVANCE CRIMINAL AGENDAS.

I WROTE GOVERNOR PRITZKER THIS IS HOW A EXECUTIVE INSPECTOR GENERAL RESPONDED AND DEPUTY INSPECTOR GENERAL.


Corruption in the Cook County Child Support Division Stimulus Check Stolen no child support was ever owed2
Yahoo/Sent

  • Joe Louis <joelouis565@yahoo.com>
    To:gov.foia@illinois.gov
    Cc:kiran.mehta@illinois.gov,cmeister@il-fa.com,neil.olson@illinois.gov,DHS.FOIAOfficer@illinois.gov,Dartesia.Pitts@illinois.gov,Cook County States Attorney,dmtucker@cbs.com
    Thu, Jun 25 at 12:31 PM


     Governor Pritzker                                                           
     Office of the Governor                                              
     207 State House                                            
    Springfield, IL 62706                                               


    June 26, 2020

    Dear Governor Pritzker:
                                          
                                            OFFICIAL COMPLAINT AGAINST EMPLOYERS IN THE ILLINOIS DEPARTMENT OF CHILD SUPPORT DIVISION ENGAGING IN AN ELABORATE EXTORTION OPERATION DISGUISED AS CHILD SUPPORT

    I need your help because of the color of my skin and the systemic racial injustice experienced by racist judges protecting and upholding corruption by former Police officer Francoise Louise Barbara Hightower-Belmer.

    The very protests that has taken place in this city and all over the world is symbolic to the very injustices that, I have experienced here in this city, for example, September 17, 1987 a paternity matter was voluntarily non-suited against me 84 D 068184 where a jury trial was requested where both paternity tests excluded me from being the father but was altered with the true readings showing that, I was excluded.

    Unbeknownst to me she went back to court 88 D 079012 where, I was never served, no paternity tests but because her mother was a white woman and she was a Police officer nobody listened to a word, I said about her being impregnated by her biological father who was a Police officer at the time he had allegedly impregnated a prior minor biological daughter and was arrested for the act but was allowed to be reinstated back to the Police department.

    May 18, 1988, a Default Order was entered against me even though court records show that, I was never served; nevertheless, the court order never ordered me to pay any child support and was never vacated and was absent a judge’s signature and attorney information.

    Francoise as a Police officer got the Assistant States Attorney to falsely represent her on behalf of Public Aid when I was on Public Aid with my former wife and 5 children when I notified Public Aid Officials that, I was going to court for child support they kept telling me they did not know what, I was talking about because their records didn’t show anywhere in the database for me to be making any child support payments.

    The Assistant States Attorney Brian Volkman represented the Police Officer when the daughter was not only emancipated but this was a scheme to extort money from me but I was on welfare receiving food stamps and cash and is still on welfare to this very day.

    My stimulus check was stolen and a representative in Springfield informed me that there was no child support order in the system ordering me to pay child support only an Arrearage Order.

    Sir, I have been for the last 30 years trying to clear my name from this scandalous racist tirade of overt corruption as the Governor, I am petitioning your authority and jurisdiction because nobody else will acknowledge any documents that, I present to the courts because of my skin color proving that Black and Brown lives really don’t matter in Illinois courts.  

    My skin color has been the prohibiting factor to me receiving any type of justice in this state every racist white person and black person who have taken on the role as a puppet assisting the racist judges kept their mouths shut.

    Unlike George Floyd and so many other Black and Brown men and women murdered by Police officers my case is unique men like myself racist men and women uses their power and authority to displace us from society by either wrongful incarceration or imprisoned confined within the system being legally homeless.

    So that my case won’t look isolated Dorothy Tucker from Channel 2 on Sept. 14, 2011, she did a story where a man was contemplating suicide, he was hounded for 21 years for child support for a child not his they took everything he had.  

         

    Respectfully Submitted,

    Joe Louis Lawrence









No comments:

Post a Comment