Wikipedia Racial Injustice in Chicago Courts

Search results

Friday, August 4, 2017

I was supposed to have a hearing in Judge John c. Griffin’s  Court yesterday, which I was not able to attend due to my health–related condition dramatically decreased while dealing with Judge John C. Griffin shockingly corrupt Court practices and global injustice in his Court. 


Judge John C. Griffin,  operating  from a position of superiority provided to him by his beneficial connections in this Court system, including connections with powerful Democrat Michael Madigan , acted  maliciously and corrupt,  with intent to cause me irreparable personal damages, including but not limited to fatal injuries to my confidence in justice in his Court. 


Judge John C. Griffin abused his position of  public trust to take advantage of the obviously vulnerable ProSe individual whom Judge John C. Griffin robbed of Honest Services and Constitutional rights  when he corruptly fixed my case in favor of his parties of interests  while concealed his personal relationship with my Defendants and their  lawyers.


Judge Griffin’s acted not only with total disregard of my rights as an individual who is entitled for justice. Judge John C. Griffin egregious and wanton  conduct caused substantial damages to ALL Illinois public who suffer from similar abuses committed by the same parties – particularly Chicagoland Community Management Inc. and Kovitz Shifrin Nesbit P.C. who continue to act fraudulently and harm IL public with predatory collections. My Defendants are absolutely confident that they can buy a judge in this Court, like John C. Griffin, who will cover for all their crimes. 


I hear cries for help from many Chicago and other cities' homeowners  who state the same claims as I plead  in my case, which was fixed by Griffin. 


People repeatedly  tell that Chicagoland Community Management Inc. (“CCM”) continue to engage in the following conduct (most recent first): 


On June 17, 2017 Jane K. wrote about CCM: “Dishonest, unprofessional, run more like a mafia operation than a property management company.  My guess is this management company must be one of the cheapest in town and any condo association that uses this company must be either near broke, stupid or getting kickbacks


On March 6, 2017 Barbara L. said: “If you own a condo in a building that is managed by this property management company, SELL!!!! You are going to only experience difficulty, pain and suffering. They will suck every penny out of your pocket and fine you left and right for the most petty stuff. You will feel less like you purchased a condo and more like a cell block in a prison when they have had their run with you”


On October 27, 2016 Rachel C. said: “I pay my assessments on time every month, and yet somehow they fail to credit me for those payments during certain months. It happens randomly, but frequently, as if I wouldn't notice that I suddenly have a past due balance for over $1,000 even though I hand deliver my checks on time each month. This company is extremely poorly managed, and very likely a scam”.


Last week I was contacted by Mundelein property owners who had to create a special group  to confront fraud committed by Kovitz Shifrin Nesbit lawyers who conspired with certain Board members. (Clearly, people of Illinois have zero confidence in IL Attorney General’s Lisa Madigan's support for their needs and consumers'  rights – she will always stand for her father’s parties of interests. So, citizens have organize themselves to confront fraud committed by dishonest lawyers, none of whom was disbarred by ARDC while they repeatedly attack and harass ethical lawyers who expose judicial corruption in this Court. 


According to the message sent to me last week: “ I am in a property owners association that was for many years a volunteer organization but then started to bend things around to make us an HOA and begin collections.  More recently the Board went to KSN and had an HOA Declaration drawn up and recorded, and they (KSN) have begun strong armed collection practices that are questionable at best.  A retired, non-licensed attorney has put a website together llpoaf.info   Would you be so kind as to contact him via the form at the bottom of his webpage”

When I visited the site (link below), I found exactly the same allegations against Kovitz Shifrin Nesbit practices as I claimed at Carl Sandburg Village HOA #1; and in many other cases filed by other people against this predatory lawyers:

“Certain persons are using the identity of a property-owning nonprofit corporation to engage in fraud and benefit themselves.Those engaged in a scheme have caused harm to the lot owners of more than 600 lots in 6 subdivisions.  Without having the legitimate authority to act in the name of the LLPOA, they (1) held mock elections with ineligible outside lot owners while intending to act contrary to the LLPOA’s deed and charter and/or (2) otherwise held themselves out as deriving their authority from such persons.  Then, while pretending to be operating a mandatory-membership association for a single subdivision, they (a) created and used a series of fraudulent documents, (b) extended lake usage and participation in additional mock elections to ineligible outside lot owners, (c) obstructed easement access, and (d) successfully collected more than $3.5 million through fraud and extortion.  On Oct 22, 2015, the organization recorded a fraudulent document.  Among other things, it misrepresents the terms of the LLPOA's charter (paragraph 4) to give the false impression that the LLPOA was incorporated as a mandatory-membership association (which they designate as a homeowners' association) to compel easement owners to pay so-called dues to them.  At the time of the recording, but not earlier when the document was circulated for approval, they also attached an "Exhibit 'A'" to describe lots in 6 separate subdivisions to give the false impression that the six subdivisions referred to as one subdivision in the body of the document have been re-subdivided by them into becoming the single subdivision so that the lot owners are under the control of their pretend homeowners' association for "a" subdivision.”



Clearly, KSN fraudulent and criminal conduct is NORMAL in our  communities, and Judge Griffin fully aware of it, yet he continues  to fix cases in their favor, since he has other than my cases against the same parties in his Court where he acts leniently to HOAs Boards, management Companies and their lawyers – backed by insurance companies. Bear to repeat, Judge Griffin’s election was funded by similar parties – well-connected lawyers, insurance and real estate companies.


Since Judge Griffin’s conduct put under reckless endangerment many other members of IL public who suffer from tremendous abuses by predatory HOAs and their lawyers, without any protection from so-called “law enforcement and consumer protection” authorities ”, I have no other choice but reinstate my case 15-CH-16321, Fedorova v. Judge Griffin, Chicagoland Community Management, Carl Sandburg Village Condo Association #1; CNA, et,at, which was pending in Judge Rita Novak Court while I was not able to proceed with it due to personal circumstances; move for Declaratory Judgement to declare Judge John C. Griffin’s verdict as void; and proceed on merits in my case.


Below are my Demand for Articles of Impeachment against corrupt Judge John C. Griffin, which I am sending to IL Senate; US Senate; IL Governor; IL Supreme Court; Department of Justice; FBI and other authorities. 


I also included in this email Mr. Thomas T.J. Somer, whom John C. Griffin deprived from fair election and his right to serve People of Illinois as a judge when Griffin unethically used  his personal connections to get a position of public Trust; and certain homeowners who can prove that all my words about HOAs and KSN abuses are true and need immediate attention from the authorities. 


If my demand to impeach Griffin will be ignored (which I suspect they will, as usual) I am going to proceed with an  official  Demand through Federal Court.


Best regards,

Elena Fedorov

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Complaint against Judge John C. Griffin and demand for his impeachment for corruption,obstruction of Justice;  perjuries; trespasses of the law; conspiracy; violations of Judicial Ethics and other misconduct.


Dear Senator Durbin, President Cullerton, Governor Rauner  and other Authorities:


Please find my complaint against Judge John C. Griffin (nephew of Mr. Madigan’s Treasurer Joseph P. Griffin, son of well-connected Judge James L. Girffin, nephew of Helen Griffin, 25 years employee for Chief Judge of Cook County for his corruption, obstruction of justice; perjuries; fraud upon the Court and other misconduct.


Many times I reached out to the IL Attorney General Lisa Madigan to stop rampant judicial corruption on all levels of Illinois Court system and protect customers against abuses, particularly committed by criminal banks and  predatory HOAs who rob IL citizens through the Court. My inquiries were either ignored or confronted by Madigan’s office employees in a very rude and disrespectful manner, probably to discourage me from further inquiries. Thus far, her team has failed their duties to help her constituents whatsoever. She is perfectly aware of the HOAs collections mill operating in the Cook County Court, under the guise of judges many of whom are appointed by her father Mr. Michael Madigan. I am highly suspicious that the Attorney General is refusing to acknowledge the  citizens’ financial abuses in our state because so many of the judges are connected to Ms. Madigan’s family, thus they feel exempt from the applicable laws and readily cover for banks and corporations  fraud (who often bankroll their elections, of course).


One of such judges is Mr. Madigan’s crony Judge John C. Griffin who obtained his position of public trust in the most corrupt manner, through his personal and family connections. I found additional evidence of Judge Griffin’s dishonesty when he, acting in excess of all jurisdiction, corruptly fixed my case 14-L-3632 while relentlessly lied about his relationship with my Defendants.   found that Judge Griffin, acting in excess of all jurisdiction, entered into a criminal conspiracy agreement with my Defendants and their lawyers; obstructed justice and defrauded  me  from the bench when he repeatedly made false statements about his personal relationship with  my  defendants and other corporate donors whom judge Griffin purportedly “does not remember and/or does not know”.[1][2]

Worth to mention, one of Griffin’s donors was Anthony McMahon, whom I  have  reasons to believe works as CNA Insurance Company lawyer within the Coverage Oversight Unit of CNA Insurance, which involves coverage issues that arise in the claims offices as well as any coverage litigation that may arise. CNA/Continental Casualty Insurance Co. are (1) Defendants in my case 14-L-3632; (2) cover for legal bills of certain other Defendants in my case, particularly CCM, Carl Sandburg Village Condo Association #1 (CSVCA#1) ; and Kovitz Shifrin Nesbit P.C.


Another donor was Justice Daniel J. Pierce, the first judge in Case 12-L-7111 (renumbered as 14-L-3632), who was highly prejudiced against me as ProSe from day one in the Court; and unjustly lenient to my corporate defendants. Other donors to Judge Griffin (whom he does not remember and/or does not know) were himself; his law Firm where he was a top partner; his family; and a long list of well-connected lawyers; insurance and real estate companies. Each of my Defendants belongs to one of these categories.


 further found additional evidence in support that Judge John C. Griffin obtained his position of public trust in the most unethical and deceptive manner, so here is no surprise why John C. Griffin acts dishonestly as a judge. 


John C. Griffin started to deceive IL public long before he got “elected”. During his campaign Griffin concealed from the public information about his family’s valuable connections with Cook County court where his father, James L. Griffin was a judge; his aunt Helen Griffin worked for Chief Judge for 25 years between about 1960-1985; and uncle Joseph P. Griffin worked as a Treasurer Speaker Michael Madigan ; and later served as a Commissioner of Court of Claims.  I  have  is absolutely no doubts that John C. Griffin’s 2008 appointment to the bench was procured by corruption and obtained by unethical means and personal connections.


When in 2009 Griffin became the judge in Chancery Division, he started to deprive IL citizens from civil rights and fix foreclosure cases in favor of big banks who operate a massive based on forded documents which are favorably accepted by certain  judges like John C. Griffin.  Case 09CV5243,Gregory v. Judge Griffinet.al for his bias practices in a foreclosure case. Plaintiffs challenged court jurisdiction and alleged violations of Due Process rights. However, in his March 2010 Questionnaire to Chicago Tribune Judge Griffin said that he “have been completely honestI do not believe that my integrity has ever been questioned”It was not true.


Moreover, Griffin repeatedly made false statements to the public to get elected. For example, in March 2010 Griffin said that “I would continue to work hard and apply the law to the facts to make just decisions. In the process, I would treat people equally, fairly and respectfully”. It was a false statement solely to mislead IL public about his judicial services. Judge Griffin completely ignored and disregarded all well-pled facts in my case and advised me that she “is directed to hire a lawyer to be fairly heard”. In other words, as a ProSe  I cannot expect to be fairly heard in Judge Griffin’s Court.


In 2010 Judge John C. Griffin and his committee defrauded IL Board of election when they concealed in-kind contributions, which resulted in Administrative case 10-AP064.


Yet, despite all public record of corruption and judicial misconduct John C. Griffin was able to obtain and keep his judicial seat solely through personal connections.


In my  case judge John C. Griffin started to act corrupt and dishonestly from day one. In October 2014 Judge Griffin (1) prohibited me  from collecting any information from my  Defendants which could advance my case, which made it obvious whose side Judge Griggin will support – well-connected lawyers and wealthy corporations; (2) denied Motion where I demanded disclosures about her Defendants’ lawyers personal connections with judges, which I reasonably suspected when on October 1, 2014 Judge James P. Flannery Jr. passed his seat to Judge Thomas L. Hogan who corruptly consolidated my  claim with frivolous “defamation” case 14-CH-11573 filed by Chicagoland Community Management while failed to disclose his personal relationship with Hinshaw&Culberton LLP lawyers who donated him at least $4,550.00 for election to Appeal Court; and (3) told me that he “does not even remember who are my [Griffin’s] election donors”. Judge Griffin’s statement that he “does not even remember” his donors was a blatant lie since the largest donor to Judge John C. Griffin’s campaign was judge John C. Griffin himself, so it is absolutely impossible that he can “forget” his $31, 695.98 contribution.


Griffin continues to act corrupt and in violation of the law when he conducted hearings and Motions on both cases, 14-L-3632 and 14-CH-11573 after I filed my Notice of Appeal on November 17, 2014, of which Griffin was perfectly aware. Nonetheless, he ordered  me to file Fourth Amended Complaint on BOTH cases(while it should be a First Consolidated Complaint); and demanded me  to Answer Case 14-CH-11573 after  I appealed its consolidation with my  claim.


On July 17, 2015 Judge John C. Griffin, acting without jurisdiction, ultimately ruled in favor of my  Defendants, in violation of all applicable laws and binding precedents. I filed a Petition where I demanded to reconsider Griffin’s decision, which he repeatedly refused to do, as well as refused to leave my case despite the cause exists.


On  January 20, 2016 I  appeared before Judge Griffin to contest his orders. Worth to mention, all other defendants, except Continental Casualty insurance Company and Dickler Khan Slowikowski &Zavall Ltd. failed to attend, which supported my  confidence that Judge Griffin does have Ex Parte communication with my Defendants. During the hearing Judge Griffin continued making false statements when this time he said he “does not know” who are his election donors, which was obviously not true; and later denied my Petition without any legit explanations or applicable laws in support.


Most recently I discovered additional evidence that Judge Griffin has close personal connections with my defendants’ lawyers, especially with Hinshaw &Culbertson LLP and its partner, Peter Sullivan. I have all reasons to believe that Judge Griffin’s father judge James L. Griffin and Peter Sullivan’s father, Harold Sullivan were long-time close friends and John Griffin and lawyer Peter Sullivan know each other probably from their childhood, which was not disclosed to her despite she specifically demanded all disclosures. I also believes that Judge Griffin is a relative to Joseph W. Griffin who was a Hinshaw &Culbertson LLP partner; and very likely Judge Griffin’s father and/or his mentor at DePaul Law School.


Judge Griffin committed fraud upon the Court, acted corrupt and in excess of his subject/matter jurisdiction when he (1) deprived  me as ProSe  from Due Process and Equal Protection rights[3]; (2) deprived me  from Constitutional right to find justice and receive trial by jury, which I requested and paid appropriate court fees in advance; (3) accepted and favorably ruled on defendants’ legally insufficient as a matter of law Motions filed by licensed lawyers without Sworn Affidavits, in violation of 5/1-109; 5/2-605; 5/2-615; 5/2-619; IL S. Ct.R. 191; and F.R. 47; (4) ruled on purportedly consolidated cases 14-CH-11573 and 14-L-3632, while case 14-CH-11573 was in Appeal Court; (5) acted partially in favor of his parties of interests; (6) applied double standards of review on ProSe  vis-à-vis licensed lawyers, for the identical claims; (7) mislead me  about his election donors and his personal interests in defendants and their lawyers; (8) refused to reverse his Opinions and disqualify himself.


I have  proper material evidence that Judges Flannery and Griffin, with aid from ex-Judge Thomas L. Hogan, fixed cases 14-L-3632 Fedorova vs. CCM, et.al and 14-CH-11573 CCM v. Fedorova in favor of corporate defendants, all of whom belong to the sphere of these judges’ personal interests. I strongly believe that Judges Flannery, Griffin, and Hogan received indirect (election donations or promises for donations) and direct compensation for their favorable decisions for defendants in my case. In other words: they accepted bribes. A breadth of evidence backs Fedorova’s suspicions: public election records; the judge’s incessant deception; unjustified lenience to the defendants’ lawyers; acceptance of legally insufficient motions from defendants’ lawyers; extreme bias against me  as ProSe[4];  the defendants’ own claims that they have spent a “substantial amounts of money” to dismiss my  case; and judge Hogan’s rapid retirement from the bench after my  complaint to FBI.


 diligently pursued my legal options of vacate void order on consolidation of cases 14-CH-11573 with 14-L-3632 and void judgement entered by Judge Griffin on July 17, 2015 and November 5, 2015, in violation of all applicable laws, including §2-615 and §2-619; and remove judge Griffin from the bench, which he repeatedly refused.


Judges Flannery and Griffin acted from their position of power, repeatedly abused their discretion, acted corrupt and bias against me, applied double standards; refused to comply with the law or follow due process and equal protection clauses; deprived me  from honest judicial services; fraudulently concealed and/or misled me  about their personal conflicts of interests with defendants; readily accepted legally deficient motions filed by licensed lawyers; and customary ruled in favor of their preferred parties, in disregard of lawyers’ fatal deficiencies in pleadings and defendants’ false and contradicting statements.


Judge Griffin refused to recuse himself despite his flagrant conflicts of interests; and continued to rule in favor of defendants, in the most corrupt and prejudice manner.  It supports my argument that judge Griffin’s favorable verdicts were procured by fraud upon the Court, corruption and undue influence, commonly known as a bribe.


Double standards in the court for judges’ Flannery and Griffin favored litigants are the norm in my  case. As mentioned before, Judge Griffin applied the same law differently to the two parties before him when presiding over my case.  After 75 days of intensive search, on July 17, 2015, Griffin dismissed with prejudice my Complaint in case 14-L-3632 (consolidated with 14-CH-11573, both were in Appeal during all this time), in the most bias and discriminatory manner. Judge Griffin advised me  that she cannot expect equal treatment under the law and be fairly heard in his Court because she does not have a lawyer. In other words, Judge Griffin informed me  that if my  pleadings had been drafted by a lawyer, the same law would have been applied differently.


My  case is not a fluke. Judge Griffin regularly applies the law with double standards. In case 14-L12093 Hesser v. Riviera HOA, Kovitz Shifrin Nesbit P.C., a case similar to mine, but filed  licensed lawyers, Judge Griffin applied the same law absolutely differently.  In the case filed by lawyers, Griffin immediately recalled that section 2-603 (c) that requires pleadings to be liberally construed to do substantial justice between the parties. In 14-L-3632 case filed by a ProSe, Griffin solely relied on 2-603 (a) and (b) in which he applied the most adverse options for my  pleadings. For the lawyers Judge Griffin also recalled that §2-615 standard for review must be done in the light most favorable for the plaintiff. See also Chicago Association of Realtors[5] and Virginia Downs v. Geller[6], Case 12-L-10003[7] CAR filed a questionable defamation case, similar to 14-CH-11573 CCM v. Fedorova, which supports Fedorova’s argument that Judge Griffin’s assignment was not an accidental.


Griffin’s standard for review in ProSe case was totally opposite. According to Griffin, I was unable to prove any sets of facts that on October 2011 defendants conspired to collect unlawful debt of $3,614.35 originally fabricated in 2006 at the amount $1,481.12, after the HOA collected $900.00 in consecutive monthly rent for 5 years. In Hesser, Griffin found that the KSN lawyers owed duties to the plaintiff and breached their HOA’s declaration when they engaged in conspiracy with the Board to commit fraud against Hesser. Identical claims in Fedorova’s case were dismissed by Griffin with prejudice in a corrupt manner. My FDCPA claim against KSN was ignored entirety.


Clearly, Griffin acts with extreme bias against ProSe litigants, with whom he prefers to act under the color of the law; and favors pleadings prepared by politically connected lawyers.


Griffin committed unmitigated crimes punishable under Federal Criminal Code of Conduct 18 U.S.C. 242, deprivation of civil rights acting under colors of law; engaged into a Conspiracy to Interfere with Civil Rights under 42 U.S.C. 1985(3). Griffin  violated  42 U.S.C. 1986, when he neglected  to prevent the wrongs conspired to be done by defendants and its lawyers, as mentioned in section 1983 and 85 of this title, and having power to prevent or aid in preventing the commission of the same, neglected or refuses so to do.  


I respectfully demand to investigate Judge John C. Griffin for corruption, obstruction of justice; fraud upon the Court and other misconduct and remove him from the Bench.


Sincerely,

Elena Fedorova, Acting ProSe

CC:  IL House of Representatives; IL Supreme Court; Chief Judge Evans; Judge James P. Flannery, Jr. Department of Justice, FBI





[1] Most donors are real estate developers, insurance companies and well-connected lawyers who regularly appear in Judge Griffin’s Court, like Michael Demetrio, husband  of Appeal Court Justice Katherine Rochford; Robert J. Bingle, Corboy &Demetrio partner; Daniel Kotin, nephew to Phillip Corboy, former top partner to C&D and President of Chicago Bar Association who are responsible for judicial selections (Corboy&Demetrio has at least three personal judges in this Court system: Katherine Rochford and Terrance Lavin (former Associate to C&D) in Appeal Court and Eve M. Railly in Municipal Division
; Joseph A. Power, Jr. son of well-connected Judge Joseph A. Power, Judge Griffin’s friend Daniel J. Pierce, who is a well-connected lawyer and former classmate with Justice Thomas E. Hoffman, who is a long time  crony with Edward Burke and his wife, Supreme Court Justice Anne Burke.
[3] Due Process is a requirement of the U.S. Constitution. Violation of the United States Constitution by a judge deprives that person from acting as a judge under the law. He/She is acting as a private 
person, and not in the capacity of being a judge (and, therefore, has no jurisdiction). 
[4] Judge Griffin systemically apply double standards in his courts, which are always favorable for the parties of his interests, like licensed lawyers and the corporate defendants, even when a plaintiff has not-so-connected lawyers.
[5] Represented by Holland & Knight LLP, a global law firm with  1,100 lawyers in 24 U.S. offices.
[6] Represented by solo-practitioner Donald C. Battaglia, 5543 W. Diversey Ave.  Chicago, IL 60639
[7] Judge Griffin ruled: “Plaintiffs are NOT required to prove their case in the pleading stage. They merely are required to ALLEGE sufficient facts to state all the elements which are necessary to constitute each cause of action in their complaint”. A 2-615 Motion to dismiss should not be granted unless no sets of facts could be proven that would entitled the plaintiff to relief.”

No comments:

Post a Comment