Wikipedia Racial Injustice in Chicago Courts

Search results

Thursday, August 24, 2017



I continue to report rampant corruption and abuses against Illinois public by judicial Mafioso who occupy Illinois  benches through personal connections and in exchange of very handsome "donations".

At yesterday’s hearing of case 11-CH-28887, Deutsche Bank v. Fedorovaet.alJudge Patricia Spratt,(wife of well-connected Judge William J. Bauer)  continued the Cook County Court’s organized campaign of terror against a Pro Se litigant while protecting banks fraud in Illinois Court and personal interests of certain judges and politicians. 

At the hearing, Spratt used her position to not only to deny my Petition with prejudice but to also threaten me with armed police force by holding me in custody, against my will,  without any cause and without any explanations in her court room after the hearing.

Spratt, who earned her position through her personal connections, must resign from this case. My case must get a fair hearing with a judge who will not use intimidation tactics against innocent civilians in their court; who will protect the integrity of our Courts; who will defend the Constitution and who will respect and obey US Supreme Court binding authority. 

Before our  hearing  Judge Spratt’s court room was entered by a Sheriff (who was later introduced as Flores), who was apparently called by Judge Spratt (since she is the one who  controls  her venue) who went to the Judges chamber’s hallway, along with  Judge Spratt’s deputy Primm and the next room deputy Brewer whom Flores started to  give  instructions. 

When the hearing started, Judge Patricia Spratt instantly denied my Petition with prejudice, without giving me any chance to argue it.  She ignored US Supreme Court authority and disregarded over 100 years of binding precedents which rule that void judgments, like mine, can be attacked at any Court and at any time

Furthermore, she declared that the Decision entered by Justices Epstein, Howse, Ellis and Cobbs in Case 2014 IL App (1st) 134037 now is the LAW, which effectively legalizes fraud in Illinois and violations of all Rules and applicable laws. To remind all of you, my case was based on flagrant fraud upon the Court and Plaintiff Deutsche Bank’s lack of standing.

The 2014 decision cited by Judge Spratt as “the LAW” in my case was entered by Appeal Court Justices who never saw key evidence due to corrupt Judge Senechalle’s obstruction of justice when he excluded documents based on which he entered his decision from my case file. Only based on this fact my case must be reviewed de novo by an independent judge. 

Besides heinously declaring fraud into law, Judge Spratt used her position to cause me emotional and physical harm by attempting to falsely imprison me. 

At the end of the hearing, Spratt brought up my previous objection to Senechalle’s decision by saying she was “not going to address it” that day and then left the courtroom. 

As soon as Judge Spratt left, I was approached by deputies Flores, Primm, and Brewer who refused to let me leave the room. 
All three officers were armed. 

Sergeant Flores demanded my driver’s license. I politely asked why he needed my documents. Sergeant Flores replied that he would tell me later. I asked the officers several times why I was being held in the Court room and why they needed my Driver’s license, but all of them refused to give me an answer.

When I asked if I could leave, I was told that I was “in custody” (in fact, my “custody” under the law is considered " kidnapping with armed force", solely with intent  to scare, intimidate and  coerce me to give up on my civil rights). 

After about 20 minutes Sergeant Flores returned to the court room, gave me back my driver’s license and left again.

I asked deputies Primm and Brewer, who continued to block the door on  both sides to keep me inside and preclude from leaving, about what was going on and why I was in custody, they said that Sergeant Flores was “searching for some warrants or any other cause to arrest me,” and they will explain everything later. 

About 10 minutes later, Sergeant Flores shouted from Judge Spratt’s hallway door that I was “good to go” without reappearing again and of course without any explanations. 

I asked again for an explanation for why I was detained for 30 minutes, which Primm and Brewer just ignored. They walked away from me and left me there without any explanations, no need to say, without any apologies. 

It is important to note that I was alone in the room with these three armed deputies who were blocking the front door to prevent me from leaving; and ready to arrest me in case I overreacted or attempted to fight back against their false imprisonment of me in Spratt’s courtroom. I observed similar  situations published many times. 

The officers illegally seized my license from me in violation of 4th Amendment and under duress without any warrant or cause. 

They detained me while looking for a “probable cause to arrest me.” My record is totally clean; there were absolutely no grounds for holding me in custody.  I did not show any signs of inappropriate or suspicious behavior. I was dressed properly (IL judges are fans to send  litigants to jail for a bad fashion choice in the Court). All my Motions to reverse void judgement are based on the law and numerous precedents; and I ALWAYS present them in the professional manner to judges while receive repetitive abuses, harassment and judicial  threats from the bench. 

It was obvious that Judge Spratt orchestrated this false detainment (which I consider as an aggravated kidnapping with deadly weapons to force me give up on my civil rights) me in her courtroom, Room 2810, for 30 minutes in an attempt to threaten and intimidate me and to provoke a situation with can cause mental anguish that might have instigated my arrest; as well as intent to cause me body harm by placing under extreme emotional distress which Judge Spratt definitely succeeded. 

Spratt’s malicious and intentional conduct (since she was the only one who can call the Sheriff’s and instruct them to detain me) was heinous and beyond the standards of civilized decency or utterly intolerable in a civilized society. As the result, upon returning home I suffered from severe emotional breakdown, which I still cannot recover from and can't stop crying and all my body is shaking. 

This was clearly an attempt by Judge Spratt to exercise judicial terror against me to deter me from exposing the Court’s corruption and judicial ties to my plaintiffs. 

This was unquestionably a case of false detention, false imprisonment and aggravated kidnapping  where several armed individuals held another person a hostage, by fear, against her  will to achieve certain unlawful goals, such as help Judges to cover for banks fraud upon the Court and criminally and civilly deprive citizens of civil rights. 

Looking at Judge Spratt’s record it is comes as little surprise that she is not a judge but a Mafioso in a judge’s robes: 

Spratt obtained her position as a judge through her husband, Judge William J. Bauer, who has publically known ties to the mafia corruption (as published in the book in 1994) and his connections with  corrupt judges like Justice Theis, who was closely related to the first judge in my case, Jean Prendergast Rooney who was Theis’ clerk and who donated Theis substantial amount of money.
Spratt in 2014 miserably lost her election, receiving only 22.4% of votes, but in 2015 was appointed to her seat by the IL Supreme Court through her personal connections, specially taking into consideration Justice Theis’ son, John K. Theis work for Spratt’s husband, Judge William J. Bauer as his clerk.  

Between 2013- 2016 Spratt  “donated” and “loaned”  to herself over $150,000 for her election, which is synonymous to buying her seat. 

Some of her donors include: Richard Prendergast, uncle of Judge Rooney who entered original void  decision in my case, and who was closely connected to Justice Epstein’s family, who ruled in 2014 decision in my case.

Spratt also received money from a number of lawyers from Mayer Brown LLP including partner Hugh McCombs and Tyrone Fahner, who represent Wells Fargo bank (acting under glimpse of Deutsche Bank),  plaintiffs in my case, and substantial amounts of money from Big Banks. Spratt has no business presiding over this case given her blatant conflict of interest with my case’s Plaintiff and her corrupt history in the court.  

This is not the first time that a corrupt judge tries to harass and intimidate me in this case to cover up a bank’s fraud. 

On May 23, 2013, well-connected judge Jean Prendergast Rooney, from bankers, lawyers, realtors family,  threatened me from the bench and hired criminal detective Bryan Carr to follow and intimidate me with the goal to deprive me of civil rights and deter me from the case. 

Judge Robert E. Senechalle, Jr. is also a fan of using judicial terror against civilians – he conspired with public officer Michael I. O’Malley, who impersonated a “criminal prosecutor” in Senechalle’s courtroom in order to supposedly hold me in contempt for objecting his obstruction of justice and a void decision.
Then Senechalle personally (which is another violation of the law) entered a frivolous Rule to Show Cause and hired three Sheriffs to deliver it to me in the most violent and harassing manner.  Sheriffs came to my home at 7AM, banged on my door yelling my name, and interrogated my neighbors about my whereabouts. I was told about this event by a neighbor who was questioned by the Sheriffs, and was left utterly horrified by their conduct. 

Spratt’s actions were part of a continued, coordinated effort by the Cook County Court corrupt mafia to deny a litigant’s right to justice through psychological and physical terror in the courtroom when they try to seek justice against banks’ fraud and a judge’s cronies.
 
I plan to bring a legal action against Judge Patricia Spratt, who not only committed election fraud but organized an attempt to falsely detain me. I was unlawfully held against my will in her Courtroom by three (3) armed deputies without any probable cause, solely to scare and intimidate me to force give up on my rights, which is a Class X felony.

I demand investigation into this matter and removal of corrupt Judge Patricia Spratt from the office immediately.

Regards,
Elena Fedorova

No comments:

Post a Comment