Wikipedia Racial Injustice in Chicago Courts

Search results

Monday, January 18, 2016




Dr. King - Housing March in Gage Park Chicago, 1966 https://youtu.be/r_pjbnMXM1o via @YouTube


  RACIST, SEXIST, IGNORANT CORRUPT CIRCUIT COURT JUDGES FIXING CHILD CUSTODY CASES AND CRIMINALIZING INNOCENT MEN MAKING THEM APPEAR BAD WITH BOGUS RULINGS AND COURT ORDERS BUT POLICE KILLING INNOCENT MEN OF COLOR AS THE STATES ATTORNEY CALL IT JUSTIFIED HOMICIDE:
CHICAGO IS NO BETTER IT IS WORSE AND THE EVIDENCE IN THE COURT CASES AND JAILS PROVES WHAT DR KING SAID ABOUT CHICAGO IN 1966.

  By me growing up with my mom and father. I developed a keen balance of family structure since 1977. My father Otis Love Sr. Didn’t grew up with his father. Papa Love had 12 children. Threw 2 different marriages. My father strongly longed and yearned for his father. But when my father got grown and had a family. He vowed to always love and support his children. No matter what.  My great grandfather JP Carter also felt the same way. As well as my other grandfather. Arthur Robert Carter Sr. his son. My grandfather Arthur Robert Carter Sr. also took an oath to love and raise his kids. Everyman in both of my family’s. Either Love or Carter Family have a copy of the father’s oath.
   On October 8, 2013 I went to pick up my 3yr.old daughter Kaylee from preschool. With my child mother Natasha Broomfield. Natasha picked me up from my apartment address 12517 S. Ashland Calumet Park, Illinois. So I was a passenger in Natasha black Tribeca SUV. So Kaylee had a great productive day at preschool. So Kaylee had to use the washroom. So we proceeded to Natasha house. 14420 S. Emerald Ave. Riverdale, Illinois. When we arrived at Natasha house.
We saw several Cook County Sheriffs parked in front of her house? Natasha slowed down and kept driving forward? I told Tasha to stop don’t you see the Sheriffs in front of your house? So she slowed down and let me out. As soon as I closed the door .Tasha took off and left me? I was concerned about why so many Sheriff police were parked in front of her house.  
 I look up to see that Tasha parked down the street on the opposite side of the street with our 3yr. old daughter Kaylee in her car seat talking on her cell phone? I was really confused and puzzled. Because, I couldn’t understand why she was not investigating her house to see why the police in front of her house.
 I approached the Sheriffs and asked, what’s going on and why are they here?  I was asked by Sherriff my driver license and my name. So I complied and gave the officer my certifications to prove my innocence, citizenship and name.
   The Sherriff proceeded to ask me about my child mother? Where do Tasha work? What type of car or vehicle does she drive??? Sherriff then proceeded to hand me this white letter of documentation in an envelope. I open the envelope and the letter read 5TH Subpoenas All of Tasha Charges. Equaling over $130,000 with compound interest. Times and dates of court. 2012 Natasha Mother Michiko Ingram facing embezzlement and money laundering charges with Bank of America. Case Reference #L101212-043 and #1001004965. Both grandmother and mother of Kaylee summons to Dirksen Federal Court from all of 2013-2014.Charges of tax evasion and Fraudulent IRS charges in. IRS Invoice #3023520000400003413. Also additional charges of opening dummy accounts in multiple states in America. Fined $90,000. 80 people victimized of identity theft and tax fraud. Fined $500.00 a person X 80 people=$40,000.
   Natasha Broomfield and Kaylee lived at 14420 S. Emerald which was red tagged by IRS. Bank Accounts, credit cards, SUV seized? she carries no bills in her name as well as home and vehicle in alias name? Any law abiding citizen has nothing to hide. Plus has everything like light, gas, cable, heat bill in their name? The IRS had to put a safe lock on our minor daughter name and social security card. Due to defendant trying to open up credit and claim minor kids on her own income tax returns. Natasha got convicted of processing and doing 80 people taxes and signing there name as they were tax preparers.

    This is a Class 4 Federal Felony Charge? I sued for custody in this case #13 D 080423 child support and child custody petition the court CL-12 for joint custody and sole custody.
    Also, I sued her in small claims Markham court house for tax fraud and identity theft. Filed complaints Pro Se in Room 209 Case #2013 6003806. In the amount of $4,400 dollars. On the first 7 court dates starting 7/12/13-12/21/13. Circuit Court Judge Christopher Lawler was presiding.
   She falsified and altered tax return documents from 2011-2013? Also committed public corruption, false exemptions, dummy fraud deductions and addresses, EIN number#, falsified signatures of customers on IRS returns? All charges and Federal criminal notifications can be seen on notice #CP3219A and CHILD TAX CREDIT #8332. Any and all questions can be found in public record at any Municipal Courthouse in Illinois.
   Finally Ex IRS Controller Michael Frazin? IT IS PUBLIC RECORD!!!!!!!!!!! As you can see Natasha my child mother had been keeping this a secret for over a year. When I saw the Sheriffs serve her with 5th subpoena. That showed in black and white her federal corruption charges. Plus she had been running from the IRS. Natasha Broomfield had been indicted, convicted but failed to come to federal court downtown at the Dirksen Building to answer charges? But we had a beautiful 3 yr. old daughter. Natasha was terrified after the fact she had got caught red handed. Natasha didn’t care about me the father or her daughter? Natasha only cared about money being greedy and corrupt. Stealing from honest tax payers every tax season since 2008.
   Natasha Broomfield license was revoked then suspended for writing fraudulent bad checks by Jessie White Driver License Department in 2015? Natasha Broomfield didn’t want me to get custody of our daughter. Natasha didn’t care about our daughter going to foster homes and treated like a rag doll. That’s why I filed and petitioned the court for my fathers’ rights on October 21, 2013?
    I TOOK NATASHA TO CHILD CUSTODY/SUPPORT COURT .NATASHA DIDN’T TAKE ME. Natasha became embarrassed and irate after I petitioned the court for my daughter.
   Natasha Broomfield has got the last 4 jobs threw her AKA sorority? Christian Community Health Center, CTA, Chicago Yacht Club and Chicago Lighthouse of Blind. All 4 jobs title was Budget Manager. Handling money? Natasha Broomfield IRS Federal pages explain that under no circumstance is she to have or process any federal government currency? All 4 jobs Natasha gotten these high paying jobs threw her sorority. Natasha Background is red flagged threw State Of Illinois, IRS, State Of Illinois Police ,Cook County Department etc. So how is it possible for her to get these great jobs when she has been charged, convicted by the IRS?
    FACTS DON’T LIE!!!How can she pass a federal background test? Each job she has had she was terminated, I guess being a member of certain sororities or fraternal groups entitle certain people to corrupt political or fraternity connections.
   Last time I physically seen and held my daughter face to face was last thanksgiving 11/27/15. First time I took my daughter to doctor for vaginal pain and learned my daughter was sexually abused on 9/26/2014 9:38pm and PreLim culture urine test 9/27/14 1:01am. Medical Records I signed for and got back from Ingalls Memorial Hospital ,Harvey,Illinois 60426 on 12/29/14 9:39am. DCFS Notification of Suspected Child Abuse 4/7/2014 SCR No: 2118016-A. Charges- 4 page summary against mother       
   Natasha Broomfield 14420 S. Emerald Ave. Riverdale, Illinois 60827-2617.My lawyer Ruth Ramirez #44818 .Filed motion and petition for rule to show cause for the interference of allowing me child custody visitation with numerous police reports, the court on September 18, 2014. Judge Loza said the police reports were inadmissible. Case #13 D 080423. September 1, 2014 Ruth Ramirez my attorney filled a order of contempt for Natasha violation of my weekly father visitation. Causing interference not letting have my joint custody weekly visitation in Riverdale, Illinois Police Department Police reports#R13-16339, R14-03938, R14-04715, R14-04812, R14-11165 dates of 8/3/2014- 4/2/2014.
   The Judge ignored everything my lawyer presented and Natasha was allowed to file a bogus temporary order of protection against me at 555 West Harrison, I never got a chance to stand before any judge where the temporary order of protection was filed but later learned, I had to appear before judge loza on the order of protection.
   Dec 29, 2014, Judge Loza entered a 2 year order of protection against me, I have never ever hit Natasha for any reasons but the judges ignored everything my lawyers presented and the evidence which shows that Natasha lied.
   ALSO DCFS MEDICAL NEGLECT CHARGES FOUNDED? JUST ASK DCFS INVESTIGATOR MYRA BOYCE (708)210-3628 how is it the hospital notified sexual abuse on my daughter and I but they didn’t notify the police?
   I have paid $30,000 dollars for legal representation for custody of my daughter sold my 1997 Chevy Tahoe Truck and 2002 Cadillac DTS. Lost 2 Steel Mill jobs at Metal Mattic Steel Mill 7200 N. Narranganset Bedford Park, Illinois. US Steel Mill Plant in Gary, Indiana. Why because of perjury and lies from Natasha Broomfield under oath in court. In front of Circuit Court Judges Pamela Elizabeth Loza and Luciano Panici. My lawyers Ruth Ramirez was allegedly scared away by Judge Loza.
   I retained another attorney Keith L. Spence, he filed numerous motions and petitions that went ignored and thrown out 11 straight court dates. Since December 29, 2015 Keith L. Spence my lawyer have been in front of Judge Loza 11 times to vacate 2yr.order of protection.
    All Natasha have to do is lie on me because I am a black man with no bruises, pictures, medical records and these racist judges have carte blanc to do whatever to me JUDGE LOZA OR JUDGE PANICI, nobody cared about the welfare of my daughter only criminalizing me simply because of the color of my skin.
   I have filed 20 Racial Discrimination Complaints and Profiling with the Judicial Inquiry Review Board for Illinois Judges? Judge Loza also has complaints against her from me from ATTORNEY REGISTRATION DISPLINARY BOARD of ILLINOIS.HUMAN AND CIVIL RIGHT COMPLAINTS Through ANITA ALVAREZ AND LISA MADIGAN.
   Nobody has addressed any of the above issues to make matters, I am paying $575.00 a month and was informed by the judge if I miss child support payments, I can go to jail!

 I have lost my home and steady losing money, I don’t have trying to clear my name and obtain custody of my daughter.

1 comment: