Wikipedia Racial Injustice in Chicago Courts

Search results

Monday, July 25, 2022

 

RECORDS CTA/UNION OFFICERS WERE COMPLICIT IN DESTROYING CORROBORATING THEIR ROLES AS ALLEGED EXTORTIONISTS AND RACKETEERING BY COVERING UP THESE CRIMES AGAINST ME AS AN INJURED EMPLOYEE OFF WORK INJURED ON DUTY
Yahoo/Sent
  • Joe Louis <joelouis565@yahoo.com>
    To:Office of the President
    Cc:2nd Vice President Muhhamad ATU,Keith Hill President,Cook County States Attorney,Marcellus Barnes,kkirk@atu.org
    Mon, Jul 25 at 9:00 PM
    Dear International President John Acosta:

    When Richard Stomper filed my grievance, he directed me to put my CTA documents into a safe because they were my only saving grace being reinstated because someone was trying to make it look like, I never worked for the company, J. Acuna who was in payroll provided me with my entire financial history of the the first day ever started working with the CTA, someone broke into my home and stole all of my CTA documents and payroll stubs.

    My employment file can be reconstructed from all of the accurate documents being tendered in the emails provided to you. 

Amalgamated Transit Union

 

International Headquarters 
10000 New Hampshire Avenue
Silver Spring, MD 20903
Tel: 301-431-7100
Toll Free:  1-888-240-1196
Fax: 301-431-7117

 

International President John A. Acosta

                                                                                                         July  25, 2022

Dear Sir:

 

Email

                                

 

I am further providing you with information and documentation establishing the veracity that Black Officers in ATU local 241 or the Chicago Transit Authority lack the authority or freedom to admonish or submit to your attention corroborating the fact, I am a Chicago Transit Authority Employee.

 

FACT: Because of this many CTA employees became complicit in an “ORGANIZED CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY” by deleting my employment file as they assassinated my character with a plethora of heinous terrorist lies.  

 

  1. I received from the Pension Board Retirement Plan for CTA Employees corroborating the fact as an employee pension was deducted from my wages.

 

  1. The document does not reflect when, I was hired (March 1987), my last day worked, job title, or original hiring date.  

 

  1. My case was in the Illinois Industrial Commission for 4 years, the CTA’ attorneys wanted me to fabricate the events in how my injury was sustained and use the Public Aid medical card to absorb the costs of all medical expenses associated with my injury, hereto attached, Case Docket 90 WC 11862.

 

  1. Arbitrator Alvin Cooke ORDERED the CTA to pay me workman’s compensation and pay my medical expenses, CTA didn’t comply so they filed an appeal and the Commission AFFIRMED the Arbitrators decision.

 

  1. I was off work for 4 years and CTA harassed the FUCK out of me and my babies, I had to literally receive welfare because CTA paid no workman’s compensation on a weekly basis but generated a check near and around September 1993, hereto attached information from workman’s compensation printout showing an award/settlement.

 

  1. The records CTA and CORRUPT ATU LOCAL 241 OFFICERS don’t want you to see is why, they have been DELETED are the following documents:

A letter to Former Chairman Clark Burrus detailing an overt racial act on the part of K-50 Brian Sherritt; A letter from James E. Marshall, Chairperson, Disability Review Committee, (May 17, 1990); Elonzo Hill, Deputy Executive Dir. Forwarded a reply to the March 8, 1990 complaint, (July 6, 1990) ( FOR THE RECORD IT WAS DRY THAT DAY IT NEVER RAINED); Geri Tapling, Personnel Administrator (May 30, 1990) letter placing me in 605; letters from Goldberg,  Fohrman, Weisman & Cairo, Oct 1 and Oct 19, 1990 to attend hearing.; bill from rehabilitation, R.B. Armstrong, Billing Dept (11/20/91) CTA had not paid any bills relating to the injury $1317.00.;  Decision from the Arbitrator (Dec 17, 1990); Pay Stub 09/04/92, AREA 605, PENSION $3.15 and CHILD SUPPORT $91.79 which was illegally deducted because not only is this incorrect this is not my child.; Copy of Federal Tax Return.  

   

  1. President John Acosta as you can see from these documents there are certain Black individuals who are willing to go to jail or FEDERAL PENNITENTIARY saving their ANGLO-SAXON MASTERS, many of the Blacks in deluded authority do what they are told destroying their own ethnic groups, I have tendered to your attention in the last email the noted individuals who share my DNA, Nelson Mandela, Condoleezza Rice, President Lyndon B. Johnson, Albert Einstein and other prominent individuals who are not inferior to any ethnic groups.

 

  1. So, can you explain to me why so many TRASH MINDED individuals  think that if they DELETED my personnel records nobody would ever know or have any knowledge of me still being a CTA employee to this very day?    

 

  1. Lastly, Honorable Valerie B. Jarrett,  Chairperson for the CTA is probably the very last person of immaculate integrity and moral character to have received my correspondence which outlined the “DIABOLICAL CONSPIRACIES” associated in this case, that unequivocally demonstrate that certain Blacks with ENSLAVED MENTALITIES, or INFERIOR are the very ones the CTA seems to have in control because they are easy to control and have their way with in any way unimaginable ask Dorval Carter, Jr he is so intertwined in this shit it is no surprise, this is sadly how so many inferior cowardly Black men ascend in power in Chicago, Illinois.

 

10.                      Chicago's corrupt Sgt. Watts went to prison. 88 people he …

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/dozens-who...

Jul 19, 2021 · Rasaan Shannon is one of dozens who say they were framed by officers in one of Chicago's biggest police corruption scandals. Courtesy Rasaan Shannon. That officer did turn out to be corrupt. In .

 

 

12.                      News about Name Of Innocent Men Spent 35 Years In Prison Free

bing.com/news

13.          

 

3 Chicago men freed after serving 35 years for 1986 crime they didn’t commit

Three Chicago men, who each served 35 years in prison for a 1986 arson and murder for which …

WBBM Radio Chicago on MSN.com · 4d

 

So, you see President Acosta it’s not just racism professional Blacks or Brown people are faced with it is the terrorist acts of members of their own ethnic groups we are faced with, as we are speaking right now there is a Black Judge Freddrenna Lyle who is using her judicial authority (in the same manner union officers are exercising) illegally tried doing what Ronald Bartkowicz did to me as he issued a BOGUS WARRANT had me REMANDED into Custody unlawfully as the CTA had a M. Burton to come and take my badge off my body while in custody.

 

This judge signed illegal court orders trying to get the COOK COUNTY SHERIFF to illegally EVICT these RETIRED SENIOR CITIZENS from their home in an ILLEGAL FORECLOSURE many of these types of blacks seems to think as long as their crimes are on their own ethnic groups the whites would promote them and accept them into the Political Machine more favorably than others https://unlawful1.blogspot.com/2022/06/chicago-is-full-of-negroes-complaining.html?spref=tw

 

  1.  President Acosta you can stop waiting on the CTA to provide you with any documents relating to me because you are not going to receive anything as accurate as what, I am providing, I want CRIMINAL CHARGES BROUGHT AGAINST all CTA and UNION OFFICERS COMPLICIT  in all of these CRIMES and the termination of all of their pensions.

 

Respectfully submitted,

 

Badge 26115

 

 

            Thank you,

 

Joe Louis Lawrence

PO Box 490075

Chicago, Illinois 60649-0075

Badge 26115

 

CC Marcellus Barnes, International Vice President, ATU

       Keith Hill, President/Business Agent, ATU Local 241

 

Special Agent (FBI) Emmerson Buie, Jr.

U.S. Atty John R. Laush, Jr.

 

Mayor Lori Lightfoot

Cook County State’s Attorney, Kim Foxx

Cook County President Toni Preckwinkle

Chief Judge Timothy Calvin Evans

Attorney General Kwame Raoul


No comments:

Post a Comment