Wikipedia Racial Injustice in Chicago Courts

Search results

Monday, May 16, 2022

 



















REINSTATEMENT OBSTRUCTIONS DUE TO UNION MEMBERS AND CTA PERSONNEL ENGAGING IN A TERRORIST CONSPIRACY


Yahoo/Sent
  • Joe Louis <joelouis565@yahoo.com>
    To:Office of the President
    Cc:Keith Hill President,Marcellus Barnes,kkirk@atu.org,Toi W. Bowers Fin Secretary,2nd Vice President Muhhamad ATU,ATU 1st Vice-President Woodrow
    Thu, May 12 at 7:16 PM
    Attention President Acosta:

    It has been quite difficult trying to get reinstated back to the CTA and even more difficult when people in the union whom you may put your trust in understandably are deceiving you with vicious lies

    A COOK COUNTY JUDGE ADMITTED ENGAGING IN CRIMINAL ACTS against me in 1994 unbeknown to so many of the persons involved, I just received this information from the Daley Center court records, and I never have seen this information not even my Motion, I prepared Disqualifying Judge Bartkowicz, had I received Union support perhaps the attorneys would have been able to retrieve the following information.

    Judge Bartkowicz signed a Court Order RECUSING himself from a Paternity Case where he orchestrated a UNLAWFUL WARRANT against a woman whom, I was not married to this woman or had any children from her, this was an ILLEGAL ACT. The Chicago Transit Authority along with Ronald Bartkowicz had conspired against me, the judge used his robe to create a false charge against me, so as to allow the CTA personnel to come to the court and removed my badge 26615 from my body illegally to keep them from paying me my lost wages they stole while, I was off work injured on duty (RONALD BARTKOWICZ was an attorney with the CTA working with Bruce Talaga and Kathleen Hermann in Workman's Compensation, he was very candid telling me this).

    Because I didn't lie or falsify the events on how my injury was sustained and apply for Public Aid to absorb all medical costs certain racist personnel and inferior Blacks within the CTA worked together by trying to DELETE my personnel records to reflect, I was not an employee or that, I was DISCHARGED a lot of non-Black personnel was not in agreement to these horrendous vicious acts and provided evidence, I was in fact a CERTIFIED CTA EMPLOYEE.

    PAULA WRIGHT LOCATED MY PERSONNEL FILE and informed me that, I was never DISCHARGED all I had to do was buy her lunch after being properly reinstated and Valerie Jarrett tried having me reinstated but was me with incredible obstructions and Javier Perez seemed like an incredible supporter asked me to fax him my Doctors statement because their is nothing in my employment file showing, I was fit to return to active duty, I never heard from him again.

    I never had the judges court order or this Motion after filing it in 1994, he Ordered the Deputy to take my copy and it was my only copy and told me in open court everything in my Motion was correct and asked me how did, I know he was a former CTA employee? (May 9, 2022, is the first time, I ever saw his court order recusing himself from the case and saying to reference my Motion with his initials alongside of it.)

    This is an incredible BOMBSHELL. WHICH PROVES EVERYTHING, I HAVE ASSERTED ALL THESE YEARS WERE OF COMPLETE VERACITY.

    Local 241 or the CTA do not have Black men with the integrity or authority to admonish white men or speak up when or if they are doing anything wrong this is why nobody ever approached you with the truth about this case and what, I have been dealing with.

    Non-White personnel advised me years ago not to trust the Blacks in the union local 241 because they are in bed with the CTA and you could lose your job dealing with them, I can attest to this because a Tom Collins who was the Secretary told me he could have me reinstated in no time but, I was to sign over my wages to him, I laughed at him because, I thought he was joking, he asked me what's more important $10,000.00 or your job? My reply of course my job, he said sign the paper you can't miss what you never had! I said NO! He told me in my face see if you get reinstated! (IN A VENONAMOUS PERSONAL MANNER)

    Now if Local 241 have these types of Extortionists running the union how is it anyone of color ever going to receive proper union representation?   

    Respectfully submitted,

    Joe Louis 

    Badge 26115

No comments:

Post a Comment