Wikipedia Racial Injustice in Chicago Courts

Search results

Thursday, October 18, 2018


CORRUPTION IN THE STATES ATTORNEYS PROVING DEMOCRATS UNDER PRIOR LEADERSHIP HATED PEOPLE OF COLOR AND ENGAGED IN RACIST ACTS LIKENED TO THE SOUTH EG. MISSISSIPPI OR ALABAMA

As a employee with Interstate Brands Corporation- Wonder Bread, I sustained a work-related injury (August 17, 2002) tearing my rota-tor cuff where surgery was required, Wonder bread management stated, my injury was a pre existing injury and didn't pay me any workman's compensation but someone was receiving my compensation so Public Aid had to provide me medical coverage food stamps and cash for my family.

That IBC Wonder bread caused the state to incur all surgery and medical costs of
plaintiffs work-related injury, whereby plaintiffs shoulder diagnosis was rotator tear,
partial nerve damage MRI revealed Herniated Disc in neck.

That Wonder bread employees having full cognizance of their unlawful actions tried to
cover up their illegal acts by conspiring to falsify my attendance record by
recording that, I  was receiving Workman's Compensation up until week ending
December 7, 2002.

September II, 2002 plaintiff received a letter from defendant's insurance carrier
that said injury was not work-related denying him any and all medical attention and
workman's Compensation.

I was a full-time employee off work injured, but the employees of Payroll, Human Resources and Management notified the Unions Benefit department that, I  quit.  

I filed a Complaint with EEOC and The United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission on about
January 15, 2003
(A) Hereto attached a copy of said charge.
It is the policy of both the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Illinois
Department of Human Rights to cross-file with other agencies all charges received. The
plaintiff has no reason to believe that this policy was not followed in this case.
The United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission has issued a Notice
Right to Sue, which was received by the lead plaintiff May 5, 2003.

As a Welfare recipient assistant states attorney Brian Volkman appeared in court on behalf of the Illinois Department of Public Aid representing Police Officer Francoise as they used the courts as a criminal enterprise to extort money from me and the state.

When I appeared before Judge Timothy P. Murphy who received his law degree from Northwestern of my employment status as a IBC Wonder bread employee when it was my time to cross-examine an employee from human resources he had me remanded into custody to keep me from questioning a white man--COOK COUNTY SHERIFF WAS SHOCKED THEY ASKED ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? THIS IS NOT RIGHT THEY SAID.

HOW COULD RAUNER BALANCE ANY BUDGET IN ILLINOIS WHEN RACIST DEMOCRATS DISCRIMINATE AND CONTINUOUSLY ENFORCE JIM CROW LAWS MAKING, THE STATE ABSORB THE COSTS OF ALL SORTS OF ABLE BODIED MEN OR WOMEN OF COLOR, TO PAY FOR EXPENSES THAT DEMOCRATS ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE FOR THEIR COMPANIES OR EQUALLY PROVIDED FOR CITY EMPLOYEES, BUT NOT ENFORCED EQUITABLY?  


Dear Madam States Attorney Kim Foxx:

                          Official Complaint of Assistant States Attorneys Engaging in Fraud 

   Please find case #88 D 079012 Hightower v Lawrence is a Bogus Paternity case Assistant States Attorneys Amy Bernard,Carolyn Kennedy, Brian Volkman (deceased) First name unknown Rusch, and Lisa Costello all took part helping former Police officer Francoise Louise Barbara Hightower in an elaborate scheme of extorting money from for child support that was never owed.

   Their were Assistant States Attorneys who were assigned confronted me told me that they work too hard to get their law licenses and said that they believed me in that this was not my child but was not going to jeopardize their careers getting involved in this case, they said that these are judges coming after you.

   Allegedly, it was rumored by a States Attorney that Francoise was dating a judge!

   The May 18, 1988 court order was supposedly vacated August 3, 1988, Service of Summons of Feb. 24, 1988, but the alleged service was supposed to have been Feb 23, 1988.

   The aforementioned court order had no judges signature! But recorded my former attorney Robert A. Egan. 

   The States attorneys appeared in court on behalf of the Illinois Department of Public Aid representing Francoise as a Police officer unbeknown to all of them, I was on Public Aid with my wife and children at the time.

   The original case was 85 D 068184 which was dismissed September 17, 1978 signed by Judge D. Adolphus Rivers.

   Francoise went back to court without my knowledge but their were no paternity tests nor was the prior case consolidated to include the paternity tests that did in fact exclude me from paternity but were altered to frame me as the father protecting her natural biological father who was a Policeman that impregnated her.

    The Assistant States Attorneys colluded with Francoise by fabricating a plethora of documents to yield the appearance that a judge ordered child support when former attorney William Stewart Boyd filed a Motion to Vacate any child support order, due to a work-related injury with the CTA and I was not receiving any income.

   Boyd filed the Motion Feb. 21 1996 but he never filed an Appearance or Withdrew from my case but was appointed judge.

   Mysteriously from the last time,(April 1997) I was unlawfully remanded into custody by former CTA attorney Ronald Bartkowicz who issued a warrant against me for an Order of Protection, whom I had not seen or spoke to where David Delgado recognized the warrant was missing a lot of pertinent information did not send me to jail because as he stated, I would never get out!

   Not until August 2003, the Assistant States Attorneys appeared on behalf of Francoise representing her interests as a Welfare recipient of her grown daughter Tycee Hightower 19 years old.

   Tycee was repeatedly telling her Francoise, I can not do this tearfully emphatically where my mom was in the Hearing lobby witnessing her being defiant to Francoise she was not going to do it.

   Please investigate this matter with vigor because, my life has been destroyed by racial injustices and diabolical mayhem being locked up 5x's for allegedly owing child support on a case filled with lies and corruption.

   Respectfully submitted,

   Joe Louis Lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment